Chapter One.

"Mani" Camila called walking into the living room her hand resting on her bump.

"Yeah?" Normani responded looking away from the tv to glance at Camila.

"It's time" Camila let out a slow breath.

"What?" Normani asked shocked.

"It is time, i need you to take me to the hospital" Camila breathed in and out slowly.

"Oh my god, okay oh god, i need to call Lauren" Normani jumped up from where she was sitting throwing all of the cushions off of the sofa trying to find her phone.

"Where the hell is my phone?" Norman asked frantically looking around the livingroom.

"That doesn't matter right now, just get me to the hospital, you can contact Lauren when we get there" Camila told her moaning quietly from the pain, bending over slightly holding her stomach.

"Normani come on" Camila growled.

"Yes just, hold on, i need my keys, car keys, where did i put them?" Normani asked.

"Kitchen" Camila panted.

"Right kitchen" Normani nodded and bolted out of the living room running through the house to the kitchen.

"No no no no no" Normani shouted from the kitchen, Camila walked to the kitchen to see what was going on and see Normani's head down the sink.

"What are you doing?" Camila questioned.

"My keys went down the drain, it's okay we're okay, that's fine, i'll just call a cab" Normani nodded spinning around and seeing her phone on the kitchen table.

"Normani" Camila said as She started looking for a cab.

"Don't worry Mila we'll be there in no time" Normani nodded.

"Normani, i am not in labour" Camila told her.

"Don't Worry.. Wait what? what do you mean you're not in labour?" Normani's head whipped round to look at her.

"It was a test, and you clearly failed" Camila gestured towards the sink.

"Okay that was just plain evil what the hell, why would you do that to me?" Normani asked putting her phone down on the table and walking towards Camila hitting her arm softly.

"I wanted to see how you would react, clearly it wasn't very well" Camila shrugged.

"You suck, i hate you" Normani glared at her.

"Love you" Camila grinned.

Camila turned around and opened up the cupboard door pulling out a bag of crisps and opening the packet popping one in her mouth.

"We should do it to someone else" Normani grinned.

"Like who?" Camila asked turning back around so she was looking at her.

"Masi, we'll call him and tell him i accidentally knocked my keys down the drain and then you 'Go into labour' it'll be brilliant, i want to see how he would react" Normani grinned.

"And you say that i am evil.. I love it" Camila grinned clapping her hands together.

Normani winked at Camila and went to pick up her phone dialling Masi's number.

"Hey babe are you busy?" Normani spoke into the phone.

"Nah i finished work early today, why what's up?" Mani asked through the phone.

"I accidentally knocked my keys into Camila's sink and they went down the drain, i was hoping you could come and get them out for me" Normani grinned biting her lip holding back a laugh as Camila watched her.