Chapter 16.

I hurried into the Slytherin common room just in order to get to my bed.

"Celina, why aren't you in bed yet?"

It was Draco. DRACO MALFOY. WHY ON EARTH IS HE AWAKE IN THIS TIME!!!!!!!!

"Err... I had things... things.."

"I didn't see you after you left the feast. I'm sorry for Pansy's attitude at the feast."

" I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I said, covering the wound with my hand.

"Err.. I better go to sleep. It's late."

"Celina..what is that on your arm? Is thar blood?"

Fuck. He saw it.

"This? Never mind about it. It's not your business. "

"Come. Give me a look. "

"No. No. Don't care about this shit."

Draco held my arm and pulled it to him. My shirt was already bloody, and even blood drops were falling off. I whimpered in pain as he pressed my wound.

"Ouch! That hurts. "

"S... sorrybut who did this to you?"

"None of your business, Malfoy. Let me go. "

"Who did this to you?" Draco repeats.

"Just don't care about this shit. I'm going to bed, so don't bother me. You already bothered me enough."

"Stay and talk or else I would tell Father everything about your school life-maybe even your friends, I should say."

He said it. He said my magic word.

"It was Madeye. Okay?"

"Moody? Do you mean the new professor? Why on earth would he do this to you?"

"I had some problems with him in the past. Don't worry about it."

"How can I not worry if you are bleeding that much?"

That made me annoyed. I'm really annoyed.

"Shut up, Malfoy. It's none of your fucking business." I yelled at him.

I rushed to my bed not even looking at Draco. I am not the person who likes sympathy.

On my bed there was Eve with a letter tied on to her leg. I never had letters since my father died. Curiously, I opened the envelope.

Ms.Grindelwald
I would like to meet you in my office tomorrow night.
Albus Dumbledore.

Heck, It was Dumbledore. Why on earth would he like to see me? Is it because of my terrible grades? My clothings? My attitude? I don't know.

The next day I woke up pretty early than I expected. Usually at the first 2 days at school, I would usually wear the Hogwarts uniform, but today I'm wearing something different. I pulled out the suitcase my dad gave. In there was a off-shoulder top that was cropped a little with a black short skirt. It was the robes that  followers would wear when they are on a mission. I wore a Slytherin robe on tip just to make sure I didn't get in trouble that much.

I hurried down to the Great hall to eat breakfast. There were Hogwarts students, Beauxbatons students, and Dumstrang students eating breakfast. I saw Tobias waving his hand at me

"Celina! Over here!"

There was also Aries and Zack.

"Hey man you wore that too?" Tobias said.

I was kind of shocked. The 3 boys all wore the Grindelwald robes, which was a black suit with the mark imprinted on the chest.

"U-huh. It's great to see you guys in those suits. It looks better on you than those Dumstrang clothes."

They all laughed.

"Cel, you look stunning on those" Tobias said.

"Err...thanks"

I sat next to them as I ate breakfast. Then I felt somebody grabbing my shoulders.

"Why are you here, Grindelwald? This is the Dumstrang table, not the Slytherin table. And what are those clothings? It is a school, not some kind of night club."

Duh. It was Severus Snape. The person who always make me go crazy. He is rather friendly to other Slytherins like Draco, Violet, or Pakinson, but for me, it wasn't the case. That made me more rebellious, not listening to him even more.

"I'm talking with my old friends, professor." I said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't appreciate an attitude like that. I'll meet you in my office right now."

"Whatever"

I got up the table and walked to the dungeons. I really wanted to talk more to Tobias, Zack, and Aries but that so called professor called me.

I opened the door and saw him sitting on the table.

"Sit, Grindelwald"

I sat on the small chair next to his desk.

"I heard from Igor that you broke a handful of rules yesterday."

"I only broke 1. Which wasn't really a rule if you say"

"Igor found you in the Dumstrang corridors last night. Why were you there, not in the great hall"

"Well, professor, Pakinson talked about me going to Azkaban, and I was very mad at her that I left the feast."

"And why did you go to the Dumstrang corridors?"

"I found some old friends and decided to chat with them. Is there a rule that I can't talk to friends?"

"I see no reason why we shouldn't make a rule like that. Especially for people like YOU"

Snape emphasized the word YOU. I was told I was different all the time. I didn't cared about it since my life was far from being normal. Being the youngest Azkaban prisoner. Grindelwald's granddaughter. And the youngest to perform the Protégé Diabolica curse. And I am proud about it.

"Detention, Grindelwald. I'll meet you in my office tomorrow night."

I left the room without saying. In front of the door was Tobias.

"Celina, you okay?" Tobias said in a worried voice.

"Yeah. Normal days for me" I chuckled.

Tobias laughed. He looked pretty handsome with his smile.

"I'm listening charms with you today. Wanna join us?"

"Of course I would. I'd love to."

Tobias and I walked to the charms classroom together.

A/N: Another update! (Yay!) Hoped you enjoyed it!!

And any of you like Timottee Shalamet?? Comment if you think he is handsome. For me, he's is the most handsome person in the world^^