Chapter 10

"Here, this is the Ravenclaw table."

Cho guided me to the Ravenclaw table. All of the girls at the table gave me bad looks as I sat next to Cho. But Cho didn't care about them.

"You should try this. this is so good."

Cho gave me a weird-looking jelly. I gulped it and it was really good. I nodded at her and she smiled at me.

"Hey, Cho. Why is she here?"

It was Anthony Goldstein, a 1st year Ravenclaw. he gave me bad looks as she talked with Cho.

"Well, Anthony, she is my friend, Celina. can't friends sit together?"

"You kidding me? She is dangerous. She might kill the whole school!!!"

I felt guilty as he said 'dangerous'. I looked at Cho's face as she replied. I was scared that she wouldn't be my friend anymore.

"Anthony, I choose who is going to be my friend or not. If I think Celina is my friend, then she is."

Cho smiled at me while Goldstein walked away. I smiled back at her.

"What is your first class? Mine is potions. Ugh, it is terrible to see Professor Snape from the start of the day."

"Well, it is better than history of Magic. Professor Vinns is the most  boring person in the whole world."

Cho laughed as she went to the dungeons. "I'll see you at the library after class, see you there!" she said as she waved her hand at me. And for the first time since I went to Hogwarts, I felt I wasn't alone. Feeling happy, I went to Professor Vinns's classroom. I sat at the back of the class and took out my necklace inside my bag. The necklace had a locket decorated with jewelry and a Grindelwald's mark on it. It was beautiful for sure. I hung my necklace on my neck as other Slytherin kids came to the class. 

"Hey Grindelwald, you heard things from my dad, didn't you? He told me that you will be staying with us during Christmas."

Oh gosh, I totally forgot about the Malfoys. The minister told me that Lucius Malfoy would be my legal guardian. Bad news for me because, personally, I was not too fond of the Malfoys. They are stubborn and boast too much about their wealth. I sighed and replied. 

"Yes, Malfoy. He became my legal guardian."

"He said he would send you an owl about it. And by the way, sorry about your family."

The news was all over the school, just how I expected it to go. But what I didn't expect was Malfoy's behavior. Draco Malfoy is the most spoiled kid at Hogwarts for sure, but why is he being so polite? 

History of Magic was boring. Boring enough to make me go to sleep during class. But that doesn't mean the other classes weren't. The only funny thing throughout this whole day was Crabb blowing off a cauldron at potions. I still can't forget the face of Professor Snape as Crabb was cleaning the whole thing. After class, I ran to the library to meet Cho. 

Cho was standing at the table with somebody next to her. She waved her hand and I came closer to her. Next to her was Cedric Diggory, a Hufflepuff. He seemed surprised as I sat next to Cho. 

"Hi Celina! This is Cedric, Cedric Diggory."

"Hey, umm, I'm Cedric but you can call me Ced."

"Hi Cedric, I'm Celina. Celina Grindelwald." 

"So you are the friend Cho was talking about? She said she had a friend who is smart and pretty."

Pretty? Cho was the prettiest girl in school and she said that to me. I never thought I was pretty in my whole entire world. 

"Really, Cho? " I looked at her mischievously. Cho and I burst into laughter. 

"Hey you two, are you guys going something without me?" Cedric says, also laughing. 

We talked until it was time to return to the dorms. Cho and Cedric followed me to the front of the Slytherin Dorm. 

"Bye Cel. I will see you next morning!"

I waved my hand as I returned. Everyone was staring at me because I became friends with a Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw. Especially Parkinson. But I didn't care. Today was the first day I felt I wasn't alone. The first day I had friends in my entire life. 

Happily, I went to my bed and I found a letter on my bed. 

A/N: Thank you for 86 views! Please Vote if you like my story-lets get 2 votes!