Chapter 9

I cried and cried without knowing that time was passing by. It was past bedtime, but didn't care anything about it. I looked up and saw the stars shatter in the dark sky. 

'My dad should be one of the stars. So does my grandfather and Credence.'

I stared at the stars for a while but realized something was coming towards me. It was a Phoenix. The same one which gave me the letters. She came closer to me and gave me a letter. 

Dear, Celina.

If you get to read this letter, it means that we are in heaven. We never thought seeing you would be the last time forever.

For a goodbye present, Credence wanted to give his Phoenix. Her name is Eve. I think you are capable enough to have your pet, so here it is. Gellert wanted to give you his necklace. It has his mark on it to have you never forget about us. Our vault is number 329 in Gringotts. I hope you can get proper things for your school life, not like this time. 

Celina, I know it is a hard time for you but don't forget that we will be in your heart-Always. We will stay with you no matter where you go or what you do. But there is one thing-choose the right side of power. Don't choose something because of popularity or wealth. Choose what you think is right, and we will always follow you on whatever side you choose. It has been almost 5 years since I saw you but don't forget, we always love you.

From your father, Hades Grindelwald.

Eve flew onto my shoulder as I read the letter. The letter made me miss them more. They were my everything. The reason why I survived in Azkaban. The reason why I am in Hogwarts. And the reason why I live. What would I do without them? I sat hopelessly down and leaned against the wall as Eve flew beside me.

I spent the rest of the night in the tower. By the time I woke up, it was almost morning. I tried to open my red eyes when I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was Cho Chang from Ravenclaw. She looked surprised to see me up here.

"Hey....um...hi. I'm Cho.. I was wondering what you are...um....doing here?"

I simply looked up rather than replying to her. Eve carefully sat next to me. 

"Oh wow, that is a nice bird."

I simply nodded at her. 

"Yes, she is. Her name is Eve. And I'm Celina. Celina Grindelwald."

"Nice to meet you, Celina."

She looked at my red eyes. 

"Wait, um are you okay?"

I hesitated to answer. I thought there was no good for me to express my feelings to others. Especially the one who I just met. 

"Oh....I saw on the Daily Prophet. I'm sorry about your family, Celina."

The word came out. Family. Tears burst in my eyes again.

"They were everything to me, Cho. Everything. How can I possibly live without them?"

Cho didn't reply to me for a while. 

"Celina, My father also died when I was 3."

I was kind of shocked. Cho is the most popular girl in Ravenclaw. She is also the most pretty girl in the whole school. 

"How...um...how...how...um...a..."

"At first it was hard. My mom couldn't do anything, and my family was in poverty. But my mom always told me that dad would always be with us. And he will be sad when he sees us not doing anything meaningful in life. That made me go back to normal."

"Celina, I know it is a hard time but not doing anything and just crying would make your family feel worse."

"But I am alone, Cho. Nobody stays close to me."

"I will, Celina."

I saw a smile on Cho's face. She held my hand and helped me stand up.

"Where are we going?"

"To eat breakfast, of course. Here, you can eat at the Ravenclaw table, next to me."

"Thanks."

I held Cho's hand as we walked to the Great Hall.

A/N: I'm sorry I am posting late. (I had exams,TT) But, here it is! Enjoy the Chapter! And thank you for 71 views. Vote&Comment if you like the story. Thank you so much!