it's the first kiss it's flawless

The next day at the altilar 

Gabriel entered the light  purple room with a few manikins, a desk , spinning chairs and a shelf and storage. He was wearing a white shirt, a black sweater vest , gray jeans and white sneakers. He is holding a cup of hot coffee and he slowly puts it on her desk.

 She’s extremely swamp with lots of pre order from costumer. She also has to order a new faberic , buttons and dimonds incase for future design. She was so focus that she didn’t notice that there’s a coffee waiting for her. 

Gabriel softly taps her shoulder. She immediately glared at him and asked.” Can’t you see what i am doing?” 

Gabriel replied” Yes but I just want to say that your coffee is here.” 

Nathalie says with annoyence “ You could’ve just told me instead of tapping me.” 

Gabriel says “ Sorry , anyway i’ve heard you were spending time with erm Hesperia last night.” The seat on his chair and open the email from his computer.

Nathalie asks in her much calmer voice “ Yeah who told you that Erika?” 

Gabriel replied” She is so how was he?” He asked with pure excitement.” 

Nathalie replied” Oh it was nothing special we were just eating and talking and stuff he is really nice i bet you will like him or maybe jealous of him hehe.” 

Gabriel get flustered he cheeks are turning pink like her blush on “ Why i’ll be jealous he ask” 

Nathalie replied “ I love to say that he’s hotter than the sun like I was literally  a melting snow girl , don't believe me? Just ask Ivy nobody including you has ever brought this much butterflies into my stomach like that in just a few sentences. “ 

Gabriel giggles softly and says “ I hope that it’s just physical attraction.” 

Nathalie was a bit offended by his comment and she raised her voice and asked him” Do you think that I'm that superficial?” 

Gabriel says calmly” No no no you’re not all i’m saying was that you are not just attracted to his appearance and be disappointed when he reveals his identity to you or something like that.” 

Nathalie laughed “ Hahaha i bet the man behind the mask is a sweetest gentleman and nope my attraction is more than physical but we will not get our job done if we spend the rest of the day talking about him.” she says sweetly. She suddenly gets a call so she walks away for a moment.

After she’s done she comes up with a huge smile on her face. She says excitedly, "My new silver yarn is here.” 

Gabriel says” Great, I'll go get it right away.” 

Nathalie smiles at him and says” Ok Great.” He walks downstair.

Later at 10pm

Nathalie was playing with her cat in her fabulous bedroom wearing a light pink  pajamas.  While they were having fun they heard a knock from the balcony. Ivy quickly runs to the balcony followed by an extremely shocked Nathalie.

Ivy meows loudly with excitement  (oh my god is that a bird finally crashing into my balcony?)

Nathalie yeled” Ivy move!!” 

Ivy meow? (Why  human? i wanna see a bird ) 

Nathalie asked, " Then can you please move so I can open the balcony?” 

Ivy sightly walks to the left as Nathalie slowly open the door to the balcony to see her charming hero standing smiling at the door holding a shopping bag.

Ivy sniffed the man and realized that he’s not a bird but waited, he brought something  her eyes lit up with curiosity.

Nathalie hugs him and says” Oh thank god it was you and not a stalker.” 

Hesperia hugs her back and says” Don’t worry my dear it’s me and if there is anyone who tries to harm you and your little angel I'll be there to keep you safe.” He turns to look at Ivy and gives her chin scratch which she really enjoys.

Hesperia saus” Speaking of sweetie little angel and my favorite star i brought something for you two.” 

Both Nathalie and Ivy are thrilled with curiosity. Hesperia then brings out 2 boxes from the bag and Ivy wastes no time to claim the shopping bag here to the amusement of  the hero and the designer. Hesperia opens the 1st box and it’s revealed to be a blue butterfly charm necklace.

He says nervously “ I know it may be the cheapest necklace you’ve ever seen but there’s something about it that reminds me of you so I hope you might like it.” 

Nathalie look at the necklace and says “ It’s true the charm feels cheap as fuck but………. I wanna share something I've learned over the years  since majoring in fashion , owning a fashion brand and seeing multiple designs throughout my lifetime. fashion is not just about the price but it’s also about the quality design and expression. And I think this necklace is amazing. The charm despite being cheap, is field with details and you can tell that it’s made with love , the butterfly looks gorgeous like me and you hehe. “ 

Hesperia has the biggest smile right now. She brings him a whole ass garden of butterflies to his stomach and he says "I'm glad that you love it.” He pulled her in for a little kiss that soon became quite passionate, their lips melting into each other like wet cement.  After a few second they finally pull apart and they cheeks are turning red like ruby. Hesperia says jokingly “ Thank god you didn’t have lipstick on otherwise it will be all over my lips.” 

Nathalie laughs and says” Oh what a shame but don’t worry let me give you my work of art.”  She slowly put her classic red lipstick on seductively and the hero watches her with sparkle in his eyes. After she’s done they kiss again but much deeper and slightly more lustful.

When they finally pull apart. Nathalie,says sweetly.

“ You are such a good kisser.” 

Hesperia says” You took my love anyway, time for me to give Ivy her gift.” He open a second box and it’s a purple collar with a little pink heart on the center. He shakes the collar to get her attention but she’s already fallen asleep in a bag. 

Hesperia chuckled “ hehe what a cutie.” 

Nathalie says” Of course she is, so do you wanna go out?” 

Hesperia remembers the plan he has with Nooroo so he says” Well sure but we have to keep it in a down low.” 

Nathalie asked  “ You worry about the paparazzi right?” 

Hesperia nodded and says” Yes and someone could come after us.” 

Nathalie smile and says “ Don’t worry honey i have an outfit that could blend in the night sky , give me a second.

She ran to her closet and grab a  little midnight blue dress with a little sparkles scattered throughout the bottom part of the dress.  
She excitedly asked him?” Do you like it?” 

Hesperia replied “ Absolutely breathtaking.” 

Nathaliequickly go gets changed while Hesperia searches for a  restaurant that open at night.

10 minutes later

Nathalie came up in a beautiful dress with a pair of gloves on her hand , she let her hair down , her  makeup is quite sultry and she has a  black high heels on.  Hesperia was taken by her beauty, his jaw dropped and he dropped his phone without knowing. 

She asks seductively “ Like what you see?” 

Hesperia bent over and gave her a kiss on her neck. He says” I found a perfect place for a perfect girl so are you ready for it?”  he ask excitingly.

Nathalie replied “ Yes but how did we get down there?” 

Hesperia replied” I have my way let’s run.”