i was enchanted to meet you

NAthalie lead him to the guess room to clean himself while also giving him a towel and new warm clothes. He thank her and quickly get inside this beautiful bedroom in it was the king size bed a luxurious vanity with diamonds decorated  a lovely lamp and chandelier and the biggest and tallest closet he’s ever  seen. He walked to the bathroom to see a huge white bathtub, a shower , a golden toilet and a little sink. He wishes that he can be here forever.  He walked to the shower and turned it on.

Meanwhile 

Nathalie walked to the kitchen to see her trusted chef Erika waiting for her. She has short brown hair and is wearing white shirt a black skirt with an apron, red socks and black heels.  

Nathalie hugs her and says” Hi Erika I miss you so much.” 

Erika hugs her back and says “ Hello Miss Nathalie i miss you too so how was Italy?” She asked

Nathalie replied” Oh it’s alright except when i found this cute guy but he doesn’t seem to be interested in me but overall is ok and the show was a success.” 

Erika smiles and says” Congratulation dear, so what do you want for tonight?” 

Nathalie replied “ We have a guess tonight that got lost in the rain so a warm tea and mushroom soup would be nice and I want caviar for me. I'm not that hungry.” 

Erika nodded and got to work. Then Nathalie heard a loud meow com8ng from the living room. She walk to the living room to see a  black and white kitten on a couch with her cat sitter Miallè, a 27 year old tan woman with pink curly hair wearing a blue jumper and yellow pants holding a brush.

Nathalie says” Hi Miallè hi my little ivy.” She sits on the couch and cuddles with her kitty.

“ So how was my little furrball i hope she doesn't cause you any trouble?” She asked.

Miallè laugh and replied” She’s great except when she’s enter the vet she’s a little squeamish and whining the whole time which you already know from our video chat.  “ 

Aww of course I do. She says and smiles.” Thank you Miallè. I knew I could count on you and am glad my baby is healthy.” She pet her cats back.

10 minutes later

Hesperia coming out of the bathroom looking fresh and clean sure he wore the same suit but he feel so much warmer now that he all toasty. He walked out of the guess room to see the bodyguard passing he is a buff man wearing a dark green shirt a black jeans and sneakers. Than he smell the food its smell amazing that he’s getting hungry. He ‘s about to walk to the kitchen when he saw Nathalie and her cat approaching him . He smile at them and bent down to say hi to the little kitten.” oh hello you must be Ivy right?” He asked.

She purrs softly and smiles at him. Hesperia’s heart was completely melted by the sight of her cuteness. He patted her and scratched her chin to the delight of Nathalie who loved to see that her furry friend was so happy to meet a new person.

Nathalie says” Aww this is the first time that she sees a guest but doesn’t run away.” 

Hesperia says softly” Maybe she’s getting over her shyness.” 

Nathalie says” Yeah probably so are you hungry?” She ask.

Hesperia replied “ Yes I can smell food from a mile away and it smells delicious. “ 

Nathalie took his hand and says” Erika is the best of the best and I'm sure you’ll enjoy her mushroom soup.” she walks with him to the kitchen to see a bowl of mushroom soup, 2 cups of tea and a small plate of caviar on a round brown table. Hesperia sits on the softest cushion that’s on the chair he felt so comfortable in and Nathalie sits on the opposite side of him. She was surprised to see that he wore the same suit but it’s not dripping wet like before. She ask” So you use a dryer to dry your suit?” She sips a tea.

Hesperia laughed hits on anyone publicly with no fear and answered “ Oh now I was just detransform and taking a shower and transforming again.” 

She ask” Damn, youp have a secret identity that is so mysterious and hot. I love it.” 

He giggle and knows that this classic Nathalie always hits on anyone that she think it’s cute publicly with no fear or shame. Hespeia flirt back “ well m lady you are quite a looker yourself.” He was shocked at himself did he just flirt with someone he hasen’t done that in ages.

Nathalie giggle cutely and her cheeks turning red as she chew her caviar she thought to herself was Ivy getting over her shyness or was she sensing something from him.

Hesperia saw ivy eating her cat food on the floor. She looks so cute just like her owner. He takes a sip of his soup and asks Nathalie “ So I heard you went to Italy?” 

Nathalie replied “ Yes i saw there for  Milan fashion week to debut my autumn collection and it was fantastic.” 

Hesperia says” Well you always make the best dresses and outfit anyone has ever sean.” 

Nathalie blush while finish8ng her caviar she genuenly has no clue why the city is so affriad of this man he is such a gentleman.” Thank you you have no idea how much i love to hear praises about my work. Designing clothes is something that i will poor my blood and soul into it so you will never ever caught me deliver a cash grab.” She says with all the passion in the world.

Hesperia says “ I am please to hear that because these days big company seams to be only care about money and brand familer and non of the  artistic and creativety.” 

Nathalie says” Yes i know but i wanna give people nothing but my finest work so do you wanna see it?” 

Hesperia nodded. Than Nathalie show him a few picture. The first one is the orange dress decorate in ruby and golden glitter at the botest. The 2nd one was a black bodysuit decorated with feather on the top. And finally a picture of a soft white cardigan and a little black skirt and silver high heals. All of this was warn by models who are wslking on the cat walk. He notice that Nathalie is also wearing a silver heals simlar to the photo except that model’s heals has a strap. Hesperia adore it and wish he was there in person. “ Wow these are magnificent Nathalie.” 

Nathalie smile at himand says” Awww you too kind my sweetie so are you staying for the night?” She’s hoping he would say yes.

Hesperia sigh and says” I wish i could but i have a son back home to take care of.” 

Nathalie softly says” Well that’s ok i hope i get to see you more often.” 

Hesperia says” Me too you such a lovely lady and the brightest star of the galaxy.”

Nathalie’s cheeks turns roses red flusterd by his word.” Oh shut it you are also the bravest man i’ve ever known i mean you were out there fighting bad guys and continue to be kind even thought the world are againts you that took courage and hope in your heart.” 

Hesperia smile apreciating her compliment” You have no idea that it took a lot of hope in me to keep fighting so hearing your admiration means the world to me.” 

After they both done their food the 2 stand up and give each other a hug. Hesperia says sweetly “ Thank you for giving me a shelter even it’s only just an hour or 2. Spending times with you it’s making me lost track of time”

Nathalie smile and says” Plassure my dear you are welcome here any time.” She let him go. 

He smile at her and kiss her hand “ And please tell Erika that her soup is so delicious.” 

Nathalie says” Of vorse dear see you soon.” 

Hesperia wave her goodbye and says 8n his sweet voice " I was enchanted to meet you "  as he exit the door he was happy that the rain is finally stop.

And Nathalie was conpletely wonderstruck.

i know places (AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara