met her in the pouring rain.

Gabriel transforms into a light purple butterfly themed superhero name Hesperia. He jump out of the window. He sees a huge cheos that he sees everyday. 2 teanagers racking the place like they're in the movie. The civilians are frantic and scared of these 2 vandalizing shit and attempt to beat people's ass to get him out of hiding. But the moment he shows up instead of being excited and relieved that the hero is here people are even more terrified than before. Everyone just left the streat completely empty. The 2 kids in question are Claw Noir and his frenemies Toxinele the ladybug theme villain with the power of summoning random items from her yo yo. The 3 are fighting in the city streat. Hitting and throwing things at each other with a banter of course.

Hesperia the hero asks "Seriously did you 2 got nothing better to do?"

Toxinele replied while trying to tie him up." We could've ask you the same thing why don't you go mind your own business you old fuck."

Hesperia says while trying to escape her yoyo" Getting rid of you 2 and The Supreme

is my business." He successfully freed himself. He continued " Call me old if you want but at least I show up for the fight unlike a certain someone."

Claw Noir says " i'm sure he gots much better things to do than come here and see your stupid face." He punched the hero 8n the face.

Toxinele says coldly" i wish I don't have to be here and see you 2 in an ugly costume ugh."

Claw Noir shot back " Your space is giving elementary."

She shot back " And your hair looks like broccoli."

Hesperia come between them and ask them " Can you 2 just stop and go to bed? It's clear that you 2 are way too young to play villains."

Claw Noir says angrily " not until we get your miraculous!!"

Hesperis yelled" NEVER." He hit the boy away.

Toxinele crap her hands and says in a surprisingly not sarcastic way." Oh wow that's the best thing you've ever done in your entire pointless life."

Then suddenly the rain came pouring so Hesperia used his cane to hit Toxinele 's head making her slip and fall to the ground.

She yelled" AHHH FUCK!! Why did you do that? I was just genuinely complimenting you."

The hero respond" You just called my life pointless." He try to grab her earrings but she quickly stops him. She try to tie him up again but he jump away before she could strain him. And he just casually left her there in the middle of the pouring rain. He's about to head home when he sees Claw Noir on top of a fancy car he says" Hey Hesperia if you don't give me your trinket I will attack the bitch in the car."

The car moved faster trying to make the boy lose his balance. Hesperia jumps on the car roof and says" Look kid is not cool lady a bitch." He hit the kid's head.

Claw Noir shot back " And it's not cool of you to not giving me your brooch."

The 2 of them trying their best to stay on top of the wet car that moves super fast. The woman inside the car has just woken up from her slumber and hears 2 people arguing on top of the car she is irritated and hopes one of them would fall ofthe and get severely injured before she's arrived " What a weird stalker she thought to herself.

Sometime later the rain was getting heavier than before. The hero and villain yeat each other of the car as finale blow.

Hesperia was landing at a garden in front of a mansion. He quickly got up and he knew he had seen this place before. He was about to walk away when he heard a familiar voice says" Hey what a you doing here?"

He turns around to see the one and only Nathalie Sancoeur wearing a lavender raincoat that she just put on, on top of her white long sleeve shirt. It was a stunt to see that her hair and makeup are still perfectly done after her long journey. He replied " Well I just landed here cause I was just thrown by Claw Noir."

Nathalie says in her sweet voice " Oh that's awful do you need any help? She extended her hand to help him stand up. But her bodyguard looked at her with skepticism. Which she quickly notice

She said to her boduguard " Oh don't be a stinge he's not gonna harm us and besides he's cute." But Hesperia completely understands why her bodyguard didn't approve of him. Everyone was scared of him and didn't believe in him. He said to her " No No it's ok i will get going now."

Nathalie says" Don't be silly mydear it's raining cats and dogs out here you need to get inside don't worry my chef will give you the best meal and we have an extra room for you."

Hesperia nodded in appreciation he says" Thank you Miss." Then she led him into her house.