Mission Impossible:2[The End?]

Chris POV
ooh I hope my baby doin ok. She been quiet for a -
Bey: y'all! He's got photos of me everywhere. Eww there's cum stains on some photos too!
She sends a video and disgusting! He really scratched my face out in pics. Ooh imma kill this
Beys POV
I gasp to see the same outfit I saw the *stalker in* sneaking from under neath his bed as if he just kicked it under there! Fuck! I gotta get out of here
Tyga POV
Tyga: Yes my love, she's here. And I have a feeling she's not alone.
Keri: if she knows what's good for her, she won't try anything slick. And did she drink it? Wait a minute, are you outside?
Tyga: yea?
Keri: dumbass! She's probably wondering around! What if she sees it! I hope you hid it!
Tyga: fuck!! *hangs up*
Damnt! If she finds it, I'm screwed. I look for her and see she's at the table and eating and yes! Her glasses are empty.
Beys POV
He rushes in looking sweaty. Oh he's getting suspicious.
Tyga: hey I'm so sorry baby. While you're here, you want a tour of the third floor? The second is kinda a mess.
Bey: um sure.
I get up and he gives out his hand and eww I hold it as we go up.
Tyga: you look so good Beyonce. Damn.
Bey: thanks
Oh lawd. I know Chris punching air rn. We walk to the second pair of stairs and I'm getting nervous. He's being a little too quiet but luckily I hit record on my phone in my back pocket. He shows me around to some spare bedrooms and a gaming room and then there's one with a giant lock on it.
Bey: what's in there?
Tyga: *smirks* wanna find out huh?
Bey: *heart racing nervous* yea.
He pulls the key from his pocket and opens it and oh my god. It's a sex play room. Whips chains clamps swing, and more, the whole kink room.
Tyga: it's kind of embarrassing but I love to please my women. *sniffs her neck from behind* Chris never please you with these baby?
Bey: yes he does but not all of these. Um let's keep exploring other rooms shall we?
Tyga: what's the matter? You don't like this one?
Bey: um it's just a I'm so curious about the other uh rooms
Tyga: *smirks* ok.
He closes the door thank god cause I was finna faint. God saved me on this room. He puts the lock back on and I turn around and I try not to stare but he's got a boner now. Eww. He ain't even tryna hide it either.
Tyga: I've got another room to show ya
So far I've only gotten 2 or three pieces of evidence that looks familiar. I gotta get outta here. I follow him to another spare bedroom. And a kitchen knife in the corner of the room! And a gun in the other. I act is if I don't see it.
Bey: well um ya know I should really get back home-
Tyga: nah. I think you should stay-forever.
Bey: sorry what?
Next thing I know he slams my head against a dresser and slams me to the ground.

Shit! While I'm on the ground trying to get back up and lifts my shirt up and rips out and crushes the wire and mic I had hiding under it

Shit! While I'm on the ground trying to get back up and lifts my shirt up and rips out and crushes the wire and mic I had hiding under it. Fuck! He pins me to the floor. I try getting up but he pulls the gun that was in the room and points it to my head. He pulls down his sweat pants and boxers and his dick springs out. Eww! It ugly and don't look like Chris. It's small.
Tyga: you slick bitch! You wanna live to see your child?
Bey: *tears streaming down face* yes please! I'm so sorry!
Tyga: get your-
I push him off of me with my heels in his dick and he flings back.