9 months lataer...

Beys POV
My man still into a coma which doctors become increasingly concerned but I still have hope. This 9 months have been tough but luckily, Chris family and mine are very helpful. But at certain days and every single night, I thought about if Chris was here and how over the moon he'd be. I'm supposed to be due next week. Even Tyga has helped out here and there which is nice. Detective Michael has someone of a theory who it is he thinks but wants more evidence before he lets me know. He thinks it may be more than one party who did this. I go over to see Chris again and at this point, the nurses and his doctor are like my best friends ha. Kelly and Michelle have really been a huge help especially. I go in and close the door but see a bouquet of flowers. Again? There's been flowers from his fans and family but usually they have a card. But these bundles of red roses which is one of his favorites,, keep popping out with no card and nurses say a delivery person keeps dropping them off atleast once a month. I sit by his side and lean down and give him a kiss on the lips and that's odd. I feel his lips move and I look up and see his eyes open. Ahhh!!! I jump up in shock and before I say anything, my water breaks. He stares dazed and confused. I don't think he has full consciousness but is somewhat awake. I press the nurses button and hold on to the wall.
Bey: baby! You're awake! *cries* I've missed you soo much! I love you!
He stares confused and dosent say anything and the nurses come in and they see the puddle of water on the ground and me standing uneasy.
Nurse 1: my god! Soo much goin on! Cmon baby, I think lil Roro wants to see her daddy too!
All the nurses that have helped Chris and I help me out of the room and I look back at Chris rubbing his eyes before leaving. I'm so happy! Also anxious cause my water just broke. They bring me into a room; right next to him and they call my Doctor in.
Mama T POV
One of the nurses called me and told me her water just broke and she's going into labor and that Chris is now somewhat awake. I tell Joyce and we both jump in joy and speed off to the hospital. I pass red lights and I don't give a shit. I need to see my baby and hers and also my son in law. I told Solo to meet me there as well. Luckily, her hubby can watch Julez. We make it there within 10 minutes of a usually 20 minute drive and I think I scared his momma. I park and we run in and take the elevator up.
Momma J POV
I'm so excited I cry. I look to my right in this elevator and see a very familiar woman. But she has a hat on and is hard to tell. We finally get to the floor and race out the elevator. We get to Beyonces room and she's already pushing. And damn, Solo beat us by a minute. We all get to Beys side and Richard comes from work perfect timing.
Bey: ahhhhhhhh!!! I can't! I can't do this! *cries hard*
Nurse: cmon baby, you've got this
Momma T: look at me baby, *grips her hand* you are the worlds most powerful woman. You can do this.
Momma J: you've got this sweetheart. I know it hard but look, I pushed out Chris, and look at that man that loves you. He's right with you in the heart baby.
Solo: cmon sis, push like ya takin a fat shit!!
That made everyone chuckle. I've got her other hand and damn this woman got a grip.
Bey: AHHHHHHHH!!! *baby cries*
Beys POV
Finally, after my 4th push, out comes baby Royalty Brown. She's so beautiful!
Nurse: well done baby! Oh she's gorgeous.
Doc: Aww *cries* she's beautiful Beyonce!
They cut the umbilical cord and lay her on my chest and I sob. I can tell she already looks like her daddy who I wish was right beside me. I'm curious what's going over over there. Everyone is crying and taking photos. My first born🥹

Chris and I talked about how when we have a child one day, he liked the name Royalty for a girl

Chris and I talked about how when we have a child one day, he liked the name Royalty for a girl. Which I also love. I can't wait for her daddy to see her. Ugh, but he's probably gonna be so confused. Well, maybe not. He been planting his seeds in me for a long ass time, bound to have a miracle at some point.