Hmmm[Explicit]

The next day...
Beys POV
I slowly wake up next to Chris. I slept on the side of him because I crave his touch. My moms went home so they can un pack and relax and they said I should come home soon too. All of a sudden, I hear a knock at the door and my god, I ain't eva seen eyes that beautiful on a man.

Michael: hello Beyonce, I'm sorry to bother and wake you this morning, but I'm the detective for your case

Michael: hello Beyonce, I'm sorry to bother and wake you this morning, but I'm the detective for your case. Your mom and his mom called me for the investigation. I just got done speaking to doctors and seems like he was drugged and the whole scenario seems planned. So I'm here to help.
He sits in a chair and I get up and shake his hand and sit facing him. I give him every single detail about that day. Except for maybe one.
Michael: I'm sorry, but what was it that you and Chris had done before going out on stage?
Bey: *blushes* well we um uh
Flashback
Bey: before you go out there, we still got 10 minutes left in this dressing room, *pushes him against wall* you wanna put something in me?
We kiss and we strip naked real quickly. He throws me on the sofa and I spread my legs up and open in the air. We skipped foreplay and went right to Fuckin. We been tryin for a baby for a while. But as he's ontop of me Fuckin me on a mission, I get this weird feeling like we're being watched. I heard a loud thump on the door and a man grunting in anger. And a woman voice as well but it prob nothin. After a few minutes, I feel Chris dick throbbing inside me. I close my legs around his waist as he's still ontop fucking me. I'm ready to cum again.
Chris: you wanna have my babies? Mm fuck. I'm bout to put one in you.
Bey: 'mmm fuck Chris! Cum inside me!! Ahh! I'm cumming!!!
We kiss and moan into each others mouths as we release together and I feel him still and explode in me and I explode on him. He buddy his head in my neck as we catch our breath for a second.
Bey: now go get 'Em baby.
End of flashback

Bey: sorry, too much?Michael: um, well after that, did you see him walk out?Bey: well, we got dressed and he helped walk me out

Michael: um, well after that, did you see him walk out?
Bey: well, we got dressed and he helped walk me out. After we walked out, his dancers and back up  singer, and some of his friends all shared a shot before going out.
Michael: what are his friends names?
I give them to him and he thanks me and says he'll let me know if he gets anything else. After he leaves, I hear Chris phone go off. Damn, I forgot to check his phone for clues. I unlock his phone and go through his messages. There's a weird one from Tyga though:
Tyga: see ya before you go on stage, good luck my man, you'll need it.
And Keri Hilson?? His ex?
Keri: knock them DEAD baby. Maybe after, I'll see you?
Chris: in your wildest dreams. Fuck off stupid bitch.
That's my man🤤. I send the screen shots of these texts to Michael for further evidence. I go through his photos and videos and didn't see anything out of the ordinary and just a bunch of pics of me and him and some of our sex videos. I look around and the play the video of us havin sex in the shower and I get turned on. Speaking of showers, I should probably take one. I stand up and give Chris a kiss on the cheek. I take his phone and go into the bathroom and strip naked. I'm getting wetter and wetter looking at our tape. I turn the hot water on and get in and close the glass door. Luckily, we're in a luxury room. I put the phone up against the wall and spread my legs open watching him fuck my brains out. I turn the volume up more and touch my breasts and travel down to my pussy. I imagine him inside of me right now. I moan outloud and can't control my self. I look up and I stand and reach for the shower head and unhook it and sit back down legs open and point into my pussy and also slide two of my fingers in. In the video, Chris is getting ready to nut as he thrusts into me as I'm on top. I'm getting close as well. He calls me beautiful before filling me up with his seeds and I orgasm hard both in the video and with this powerful shower head. Fuck I need his dick. And kiss kisses. I stand up and finish showering and I look behind seeing Chris still lay there. I grab a towel and luckily, we in a private room. I go over and sit on him, dropping my towel. I lay ontop of him kissing him. And kiss all over his body.
Bey: baby please wake up. I need to hear your sexy raspy voice, your hands all over me, your kisses. Your laugh, God I miss your laugh and smile. We both need you *rubs stomach* I love you Chris.
I sob into his neck, then get up and wipe my tears and get dressed. This is good to be a hard few months isn't it?