Deeper[Explicit]

Beys POV
We bust through our house. Luckily, our moms knew to take our child to their house. Chris slams the front door and he pins me against it kissing every inch of my face and neck and I'm in euphoria. It feels soo good to be tocuhed again. He strips us down. I take a minute and touch all his features. His toned abs and chest and arms and his third leg.

😋He kisses every inch of my body and I can barely stand already

😋
He kisses every inch of my body and I can barely stand already.
Chris: *on his knees and looks up* I worship your body baby

Bey: it's all yours baby!We so horny, we couldn't even make it upstairs

We so horny, we couldn't even make it upstairs. We get on the floor and he spreads my legs apart and munches on my pussy as if it's his dessert. I look at his sexy ass sucking my pussy lips and his tongue digging inside me. I try pushing his head back and he gets confused. I turn around and he gets the idea and we 69.
Mama T POV
We're at my house watching our grand baby when all of a sudden, there's a knock at the door. I get up and look through the peep hole but don't see no one. It is pouring rain out there so maybe it's branch or something. I opened the door and poked my head out. I look on our porch and nothing but I feel like somethin is off. I close the door and turn around and suddenly see Joyce and my grand baby gone.
Mama T: Joyce? Sister? W-
As I look around the living room, the lights go off and I hear a loud scream. Oh shit. I see-Ah!
Chris POV
I'm fuckin Beys brains out. We been fuckin all over the house. I wouldn't be shocked if she end up pregnant again. I'm ontop of her fucking her sensless on the bed makin the whole house shake with candles lit and music on.
Bey: you're so mmmm fuck deep! Ahh!
I lose count how many times she's cum and squirted in the past few hours. Shit it's already in the am's.

Bey: can I cum baby?Chris: fuck yess!! I'm nut!Bey: inside me!!! Ahhh I hold my thrust and release deep in her pussy as she creams my dick

Chris: fuck yess!! I'm nut!
Bey: inside me!!! Ahhh
I hold my thrust and release deep in her pussy as she creams my dick. The bed about to break soon and I get right back to fuckin again. Her moans are enough to make me cum on demand. She flips us and now she rides me on top. She gives me her Houston style riding. I grab her ass and grip it as she rides me good. I thrust up a bit and she goes faster. It sounds like macaroni and a splash park up in here. She keeps caressing my chest and arms and has been touching my body, as if I'm a sculpture and I do the same to her. But poor baby ain't get none for months. She grips on my dick harder letting me know she's about to cum again. Which gets me even closer. I thrust up and my toes start curling and my eyes start cross eyeing. I feel my nuts tighten and she lets everything out.
Bey: FUUUUUCCKK YESSSS!! IN AGH MEE!!
I knew what she meant and she orgasms hard again. I release my nut in her again and she rides it out of me making me cum non stop. We keep goin at it for a few more hours up until 4am. We finally catch our breath and I fix up our sheets a bit to get underneath. I spoon Bey and she passes out like a light.
Bey: I love you Christopher.
Chris: I love you too Beyonce.
We chuckle kiss and fall asleep.
1 hour later...
As I'm sleeping, dreaming about Bey, I am suddenly half awake half still asleep when I feel my pressure on my chest. And it's weird cause I feel like I can't move. Whatever the pressure was, it gets even deeper. And deeper into my chest. I feel a hand. Since I am half asleep half awake, I can't tell if I'm havin a night mare or there's someone here. The sound of thunder and a loud bang made me finally sit up and I rub my eyes and the room is dark but the lightning outside brightens up the house. It's raining hard as hell. I clench my chest trying to think of what just happened. Whatever did, Bey wakes up and leans up next to me cuddling me.
Bey: are you on my love? What happened??
Chris: I don't know baby. I felt a pressure go deep on my chest. Like it was a hand. And I was half awake half asleep so I guess it was a nightmare but it felt real. Idk. Don't worry about it baby. I'm sure it was just a nightmare. Let's go back to sleep.
Bey: *smirks* wanna fuck me back to sleep?
And just like that, we go at it again. We've got eachother sprung. As she's riding me, I feel like I see someone in the corner of my eye and see a shadowy figure in our bedroom bathroom mirror. I sit up and rub my eyes and it's not longer there.
Bey: *catching breath* baby!mmm*stops riding* what's going on? Is someone in here? Cause you keep looking around.
Chris: shhh
She gets off and lays back down covering herself in the sheets and I get up and slip my boxers on and grab my gun out from under my bed and I head twoards the bathroom. I slowly walk over and turn the bathroom light on and...it's empty. Oye. Maybe it's my br-I see something shiny on the ground. I pick it up and-it's the mini bracelet I got Royalty with her name in cursive with angel wings on it. I know for a face she had this on before we left the house. And no reason our moms would be up in here. My heart sinks. I turn and Bey looks twoards the hallways and gasps.