Reality

Mama J POV
Tina and I run into the ER and see Beyoncé staring out the window in the waiting room, crying her eyes out. She looks up and we run and group hug her. Kelly and Michelle are stuck at home but they said they was gonna try. When we release from the hug, something falls out of her purse. I pick it up and my heart, I almost passed out. I show Tina and we look at her.
Bey: I just found out 5 minutes ago.
Tina: I can't take all of this. I'm so happy baby and I know Chris go-
Doctor: family for Chris Brown?
We all run right up the doctor.
Doc: well, his injuries have led him into a coma. We aren't exactly sure when he'll wake up. Could be any minutes to hours days week, months. But also found substances in bud his blood stream. Was he known to do any type of pills?
Bey:no, why?
Doc: I would get a detective. I believe this may have been due to a spike drink incident. Because it's the same medication that a lot of people put in drinks. To either position, kill, or drug up. Luckily, he pulled through. Would you like him to be sent back into the US?
Bey: oh lord yes please oh god.
A few hours later.
We're in the hospital back in the U.S. with Chris belongings as well. My mom and his all sit by his bed.
Mama T: Baby, imma need ya to eat somethin baby.
Mama J: yea, you gotta eat for 2 now haha. Can't believe my daughter in law is pregnant!🥹
Bey: I can't believe it either😄but I can't eat knowin my love is in pain.
Mama J: I raised an incredibly strong man. Who was sabatagoed apparently. But I know for a fact, he gon be alright. *murmurs* I can't afford to lose anyone else
My mom gets up and comes back with a whole bunch of food from Popeyes. Ok, maybe I am hungry👀.
Mama T: I snuck this in. Here sista, I got you some too.
We all wolf down our food in pure stress and hunger. I start getting phone calls from every one in my contacts asking about Chris.
Mama T: I'll take care of your calls baby. Stay here wit Chris.
Bey: thanks mama
She leaves the room and Chris mom starts sobbing again and scoots closer to me and I bring her in for a hug.
Momma J: he dosent deserve this. Beyoncé, promise me whatever happens, that you'll fight for what's right? Even if something were to happen to me.
Bey: what do you mean happens to you? Do you know something?
She hesitates and avoids eye contact.
Momma J: like you, we grew up in the south. However, there's a lot of bad people out there and growing up in the industry didn't help our case much of being with good people. I'm afraid Chris had gotten into some trouble. With some one close to him. Who, I'm not sure. Until he wakes up, I want you to triple security and never sleep in a house alone. Do you hear me?
Bey:ofc momma J, I promise to find this fucker who did this.
Momma T: and you'll be staying with me until further notice
Momma J: oh I can't s-
Momma T: Bey knows more security then the president. You'll be in good hands with me. And Richard.
Momma J: thank you soo much!
Momma T: ofc!
Tyga comes rushing into the room outta breath. How the he-
Tyga: *hugs Her hard* im so glad he's ok and that you two are.
Bey: *seperates hug* huh? How did you know I'm pregnant?
Tyga: a-I didn't until now! Really? Wow! That's great *grits teeth and death stares Chris* fucking great.
Bey: yea isn't it?! I just wish he was conscious when I found out. But can you please k-
Tyga: keep it between us? Ofc, you know I've always got you. I'll be here if you need anything. Imma make sure you ain't ever alone.
Bey: thank you sweetie.
Tyga: imma give y'all some privacy and for me to finish unpacking. *pecks her on cheek unexpectedly and leaves*
Momma J POV
I am about to turn back into Chris room after talking with Tina outside in the hall and Tyga leaves with his hat covering his face. I know this fucker knows something. I've always had a suspicious vibe but Chris thought of him as a brother so I always respected that but still. I don't know how my poor daughter in law gonna do this whole pregnancy with out Chris. But I promise to gather everyone I trust and know to help her out and Beys mom and sister and her family got her all the time, so I ain't that worried.