Stop playin right now

3 days later...
Beys POV
I wake up and breast feed my baby again. I really need to sleep. I mean I've slept but not long enough. And I can't stop staring at my beautiful baby. Who looks just like the man who barely remembers me. But man, that kiss was needed. And I missed that dick too. And his smile gives my chills. When he said he was ready to return the favor, I was scared cause my vagina is not tryna be fucked up again after givin birth. Need to breath for a few days unfortunately. I wanna go see him today though. I've just been so busy with Ro, I haven't had the chance. My momma and Chris's mom helps me slide into the wheel chair and I wheel myself over out into the hall and in front of his door. Before I open it, he opens it at the same time and we stare at eachother. But he looks disappointed. and Tyga? Ya know, there's somethin off about this dude but he gettin on my nerves with being clingy but he's even offered to hold and watch my baby but I tell him no respectfully cause my whole family even suspects something's brewing in the back of his mind and Detective Michael told me to be aware who's around Chris at all times but also, he came visited my baby and we kinda like friends now.
Tyga: hey Bey, I'll call catch you in the car Chris *devilish smirk*
I saw that! Oh I know he ain't no good! Ain't no way I'm lettin my man go near him. I've gotta tell Michael he's up to something.
Chris: Hey Beyonc-
Bey: call me Bey baby.
Chris: Bey *sighs* I'm happy for you and Jay and I'm sorry I ever got involved.
Bey: what?
Chris: Tyga told me everything about how you and Jay are together again I guess. And that you just had a baby wit him.
Bey: *pauses* I'm not with Jay and it's not his baby.
Chris: then why my own brotha tell me that?
Bey: Chris, look at me. I know Tyga. And he's up to something please don't go with him.
Chris: I'm so confused.
Bey: I know you don't have full memory yet and your confused and vulnerable at the moment, but trust me baby. Please *begging and tearing up* just stay by myside. My family and yours are friends from over the years. We'll help you. Tyga family been MIA since you've know Tyga right?
He pauses and looks into my eyes.
Tyga: bro! Ya comin?! Cmon, we gon have a great time today.
Chris: um, actually, imma talk to Bey for a while. If you wanna maybe come back another time or somethin-mom? Why you holdin Beyoncé baby?
Tyga: aye! Chris cmon bro! Leave the ladies for now.
Chris: nah bro. Go ahead. I'll have them drop me off at your place later.
Tyga: *frustrated but plots again* alright bro catcha later.
I breath out in relief. I'm pretty sure I just saved this man from whatever Tyga crazy ass was plottin.
I bring Chris into my room and he drops his bags by the door. He sees his and my family together talking and they all look up and hug Chris to near death again. They know what he only remembers so that we don't make him crazy. His mom is holding Royalty and Chris stares.
Chris: Beyoncé is it um. *clears throat* if I get to see her?
Bey: you wanna hold her?*tearing up in joy*
Chris: you sure?
Bey: yes.
His mom smiles and smirks, knowing Chris is gonna guess who he looks like. The whole family crowds me and we all hold hands as he looks at Royalty.

Every one bawls their eyes out including me watching her melt in his arms and he seems so at peace with her

Every one bawls their eyes out including me watching her melt in his arms and he seems so at peace with her. After them hugging, he looks into her face and his face goes into shock. He stumbles back a bit but his mom and Richard get behind him just in case. He turns around and we see his whole face.
Chris: Beyonce, this may seem crazy. But, I feel like she looks like me. What's her name?
Bey: Royalty.
Chris: that's the name that I would name my d-he looks up at me and starts to faint. Luckily, his mom takes her from his hands before he collapses but my step dad catches him. We lay him down on my bed and I stand up and feel ok to walk now.
Mom T: baby, can you walk ok?
Bey: yes I got it. Y'all think he knows now?
Everyone shrugs. I call the nurse in and he wakes up just in time.
Chris: ahhh my head! What's happening?
Nurse: I think, you're mind is just juggling a few things around. Just take deep breaths and here, the doc wanted me to give you this.
Doc: Chris; this will help you with migraines. Your memory start flooding back, but just take it slow.
He takes the pill with water she gives him and he slowly stands back up. He gets scared and backs away.
Chris: I almost dropped her. I'm so sorry Bey-
Bey: it's ok. They were right behind you incase you would. You remember something?
Chris: you in a white dress? Was I at your wedding? But I see your face. It's-I can't remember. And Royalty?
Chris looks down at the mini bed for Royalty...