8. Evelyn

The sound of heels clicking on the floor echo through the corridor of the underground warehouse as I walk to the door at the end of the corridor.

I scan my fingerprint on the door and it unlocks. As the door opens, a smirk appears on my face due to the view in front of me. A person is chained up to a chair inside the room. The room is spacious with just a table near that person. Several torture devices such as thumbscrews, tongue tearer and daggers and knives of different sizes and styles are laid on that table waiting for me. Even other illegal devices like jammers, trackers, buttons that set off explosives are covering the whole ten-feet-long desk. One of the four walls have computer screens all over it. Stepping inside the room, I see my acquaintance of 6 years running her fingers over keys.

This is where I find information regarding women and children who need saving while also witnessing the torture those sick individuals put them through.

This is my hell where I torture those men and make them pay for what they made those poor souls go through.

"I have all the information of the girls who suffered because of him" Ava says roaming her eyes over the screens covering the whole wall.

"Good. Now time for some fun" I turn my neck towards my prey.

"Who are you? You don't know who I am!! I will kill y" His words get stuck in his mouth when I stab his thigh with one of the knives kept on the table.

I twist the knife in his thigh making the blood oze out. Meanwhile, he screams giving me inner satisfaction upon his pain. Then I remove the knife from his thigh and pour acid over it.

Sliding the same knife piercing his arm, my lips formed a wicked smirk when he starts begging for his life.

"How many girls did you kidnap and sell?" I circle him around. It is a tactic of making a person anxious when the torturer disappears behind him, making that person fear of the unknown. His shoulders get tense when I move behind him out of his view.

"I..I..I don't know" he stutters in fear. His shoulders relax as I come within his view but sweat still forms on his forehead.

"Who are you? Please I will give you everything. Just let me go" I hear him crying for his life while laughing at his poor condition and controlling the anger within myself due to his deeds which spoiled the lives of many girls.

The man getting tortured is the king of the prostitute mafia in Russia. He used to kidnap women and children and sell them to men who just needed weak ones to vent out their frustration.

"Oh now you are crying like you are the innocent one in all this?" He flinches at my raised voice. In a matter of seconds, I stab him in his other thigh due to which he screams his lungs out.

I notice him losing his consciousness slowly. But it's not over yet. Picking the bucket full of cold ice water from near the table, I pour it on him, jerking him up.