Prologue

Scene 1

I am doing the one thing which I never thought I would do. I am scared to the core because I feel in love. Tears are streaming down my cheeks but I don't care about them. I just care about one person whose life is hanging on a thread. For the first time in my life, I'm feeling that I can lose.

"Please be safe."

"I can't live without you. I swear I would burn the world down if you are not there."

Before I move further, an arm snakes around my waist and another second I'm lifted in the air with another hand covering my mouth to stop me from screaming. The person holding me starts to move and take me somewhere. I wiggle in his arms and tilt my head slightly with all the strength in me. I see the face of the person holding me. Those hazel eyes in which I get lost everytime, the eyes that have become my anchor look straight into my eyes.

"Shhhh sweetheart, everything will be alright. You should rest now" His lips almost touch my ear giving chills down my spine.

"I can lose everything except you."

..............................................................

Scene 2

"Don't you dare to follow me or call me." She points her index finger at me in anger, a pink hue covering her cheeks and neck.

I think she'll become more angry if I tell her that she looks hot in anger or would she blush and become shy.

I come back from my thoughts seeing her leave.

"Aaaa" I shriek to get her attention back when she starts to leave.

"What happened? Are you okay? Where did you get hurt?" She comes back running and starts checking me for any wounds, all worried about me and I can't help but smile.

She glares back at me knowing it was just a trick to make her come back.

She tries to step away from me but I stop her by holding her wrist.

"I love you" I tell for her with a smirk and she glares at me.

She frees her wrist from my hand and steps back.

"I love you so much sweetheart." I take a step forward.

"You are my world." He hold her by her waist.

"And I can turn the world upside down just for your one glance." I come so close to her looking into her eyes that our lips are inches away and I find it so hard to stop the urge to kiss her, no I want to devour her, bite her, make her lips swell and mark her until I see myself all over.

She blushes but then comes to her senses realising the effect my words had on her.

"Shut upppp" She says glaring at me and moves away from me.

"Sweetheart" I shout back at her and she looks back with the same angry expression. She looks so adorable right now.

"I'll cling to you even after our bones are six feet underground." I say opening my arms to hug her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"And I'll worship you as my queen forever. You rule this empire baby. You rule me." I smile kneeling in front of her and she smiles in return shaking her head at me.

These are some of the glimpses of the story...

Let's beginnn...