02:00 am

I think I want to rewind time, I should have stayed dirty.

I see Camilla sensually eyeing Owen, her hands going for the back zipper of her dress, sliding off the sleeves of her dress, showing off her red bra. Before I can lock myself back and probably cry alone in the bathroom, I see him getting up, fortunately dressed, stopping her hands from undressing furthermore. I grip on the doorframe, the old wood getting half moon shapes from my nails.

She is puppy eyeing him, and he seems pissed off by the way he furrows his eyebrows. They start talking louder, but the music outside makes me unable to hear them, until she stops smiling, and suddenly I can hear her words perfectly "You know I am better than her, you can see it, you don't know what you're wasting". She smiles at him, sweetly trying to reach his lips.

That's when I don't recognize myself.

I open the door, crossing my arms, leaning on the door frame. I'm not running from the situation anymore, I'm just admiring her face, suddenly not so confident anymore. I look at her dead in the eye, and she hurriedly puts back her dress, zipping it up halfway. She needs help to dress up again. I zipped it up for her back at the hotel.

"Look Ver, I'm-" she stammers while trying to zip up her dress. I walk towards her, going to her back. I put up her hair and she shuts up, while I finish zipping the dress completely.

"Get out" I spat. I don't feel tears, no knot in my throat, nothing at all. I feel utterly annoyed, tired, and I feel the need to not see her again. And I don't cut off friends this easily, friends that have never wronged me this deep.

"Please let me-" she holds my shoulders, but I put up both my hands. I look behind her, somewhere on the wall. My heart doesn't shatter, nor crumble, It sharpens. I feel the points of my heart spike my insides so hard that it makes me bleed.

"Get. Out" I repeat louder, and she widens her eyes, almost succeeding into making me think I'm the one not understanding what's going on. She always succeeded in that.

"No, he should be the one-" she stutters "he tried-" this makes me understand that the time she dated my date years ago was not because of him. Even if he was the bigger asshole for switching up to her for more than half a year.

"He, he, he, just shut the fuck up and get out, I'm tired Cami." Now she's angry? God give me a break. "You're never the one in the wrong right?" I feel a tear rimming down my eye, but not more than that, just one single tear that leaves me for her.

"You are just being a brat, If you would listen to yourself what you're saying-" I smile, and scratch my head, preventing my hands from flying across her face.

"I've been creeping here like an idiot hoping I've been given psychedelics that make me see you stripping voluntarily naked in front of him, saying you are obviously better than me, but I'm clean and sober" she is clearly panicking, she's starting to rub her thumb on her hand. I look directly in her eyes saying one more time"Now, please get out".

She finally walks towards the door and goes out, tears in her eyes, almost making me feel bad for saying what I just said to her. Almost

I get towards it, lock the door, and now I can feel the tears that were blocked while she was in the room. I feel two big arms hugging me, and I pour out my heart on his shoulder. He takes me in his arms, and then puts us in bed, both clinging to each other like complete idiots. I'm the idiot here. I'm crying on a guy that probably just wanted a great fuck tonight.

"Sorry for this, didn't want you to assist to teenage drama" he laughs and kisses my forehead. His hair is back in a bun now, and I see myself in his eyes again. I look pretty through him.