12:00 am

People dance around us, and we are stuck in the middle, standing one in front of each other. He snatches the piece of paper and I'm not able to take it back without making a fool out of myself. I look around while his eyes skim through the lines. I start fidgeting, and remembering the exact words on that makes me feel worse. His hand flexes on the paper, his thumb fingering the angle of the paper.

He smiles, and suddenly I'm only curious what he's smiling at. I see one specific paper under the one he's reading, one with a folded corner and a neon pink star on it, and I want to snatch it from him. I take the corner and pull, but his hand squeezes mine, holding it hostage to prevent me from stealing a paper. He turns to It, and my blood extends to my cheeks, burning my face completely. He was enjoying this too much..

He is reading something that only my eyes were supposed to.

I am debating if I should run away or stay. I am horrified, but his eyes don't falter, and I don't understand how he's not cringed by my words. His eyes are strict on it, his brows furrowing from the dim light. He reaches the bottom of the paper, and I see him folding the two disasters up. He then reaches his back pocket, and that's when I realize what's happening.

"These are staying with me" I say nothing, I can't bring myself to say anything as something hard hits me on the back. I stumble, and I feel an arm wrapping my waist before I could fall. I look at whatever hit me and all I see is Ellen being a total mess: her eyes are deep red, her hair in four directions, and her clothes are all mushed up. She looks at me frowning, and I notice droplets going down her eye.

"You little bitch, how dare you go and fuck other girls boyfriends" she points a finger at me, and I just look at her. "You fucking prude, you think you can lure anyone with those big blue eyes and blonde hair? You are just a bitch like any other girl around here" my brain doesn't process any of her words anymore. I get lost somewhere, but a tight squeeze on my waist brings me back

"Ellen I think you forgot a detail" she turns at him with sweet eyes "we are not together" she raises her eyebrows

"Babe please just stop holding a frown, you forgot all the times we spent together? I made you what you are now, I told you to start a band, I rented stages around London for you to perform, you need me" she starts screaming over the music, but he moves forward to her

"I don't forget what you've done to me, and better what you've done to me" he tells her "and if you dare say anything else to her I won't keep up the lie anymore" she slams her eyes open, and I see a hint of fear pass through her eyes. Her eyes go towards me, and I look her in the eyes. She then turns around, blending with the crowd.

What. The. Fuck. Was. That

I look at him, and I want to ask him what just happened, but something in his eyes makes me chew on my words. His eyes are darker, madder, his jaw is clenched, and I feel like shutting up is the best option. But then a thought hit me. Was she actually his girlfriend? What happened to them? Should I even be here with him? I want to turn away, but his hand squeezes mine, blocking me from going anywhere. The next thing I know is a hard flinch at the voice of the Dj at full volume

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm glad to announce that the blackout is about to start in any second, let the others see who you are when no one's looking." Everyone screams, but I can't help but panic. I turn to him, but as I go to ask him, I'm blinded. It's pitch black. I really can't bring myself to say anything because I can't hear anything besides the music. Music is turned at the highest, and I can't even hear my own thoughts. Underground, no window, no light, just music blasted and people around you that you can't see.

I panic, and as I try to calm down I feel a pair of hands touching my face. They brush right to my ears, muffling the noise around me. I loudly exhale, and I feel a cold metal ring to my temple. It's still him.

I take my hands and start moving them to my front, and I land on his chest. I feel his shoulders, relaxing as I brush my fingers on them. When I could see him, I did not notice how tall he was. I start tracing up to his neck, reaching his jawline, and I feel warmth from his breath. He's breathing heavily, and I sense his hands softening around my ears.

Something strikes my brain as my fingers go on his face, and I feel my thumb on his lips. I freeze, and under my finger I feel him smiling.

His head moves closer, until I can feel his breath near my ear. His lips brush my neck, and I feel myself freaking out. His right hand slightly angles, so that I can hear him whisper "All you have to do now is distance yourself"

I breathe in as his lips brush my cheek. I close my eyes, relaxing them as they can't see either way, and I exhale. The me in high school is scared shitless, she's screaming at me to turn away, to go away from him, from this pressure. So the next thing I do is just for her.

I don't move a muscle.

He moves on my neck, and I can feel myself panting. His hands slowly uncover my ears, lowd music coaxing my eardrums. He trails down my neck, to my waist, his right hand then moves back to my neck, and I feel him right next to my ear, as he whispers again "Just do what I do"

I move my hand to his chest, not seeing where he actually is and I hear him take a breath , and now I feel his fingers on my lips. His brushes are soft, studying their shape, melting me.

Right when I feel his lips crash on mine.

I feel myself heaten up, leaning on his hands and softening like I'm made of water, and I can't help but feel my heart beating inside my ears. I can feel him smiling through the kiss, which takes my heart to a turn. He softly angles his face, deepening the kiss, and I just can't grasp any of my senses. I feel like he just erased any thought I had in mind.

"Blackout ends in three..two.." he slowly breaks the kiss, and as purple light comes back, I slowly adjust my eyes on his face.

His hair is a mess, and this look cuts my oxygen completely. I gulp down a knot, and as his mouth forms into a smirk, I instantly understand that I'm eternally screwed. His face gets closer to mine, our lips colliding again into a greedier kiss. I dig my hand into his hair, and I feel him biting my lip. His mouth slips down my neck, starting to play with a soft spot I didn't know I had before. Thing that I regret instantly.

I accidentally let out a moan, and I slap my hand on my mouth.

I hear him mutter a 'fuck' under his breath over the music, and we look at each other. I'm definitely digging myself a hole after tonight.

I soon know that tonight there are going to be more than one point checked on my 'firsts' list, just by the way my insides are contorting to his touch.

Today is the day I leave, and I am going to exploit these hours for myself only.