10:00 pm

"You are too harsh" a guy laughs, but she just shrugs it off. We enter the room and the door slams shut, and as they lock it up, I hear the two guys giggle on the other side of the door. The room is pretty large for what I thought It would be. We are in the complete dark, and the only light I can distinguish is from a wall light, dim enough that I can't distinguish any of his facial features.

We are locked in a bedroom. What did I expect. I turn towards him and he goes for the bed, the music getting louder and louder on the other side of the door, and I'm still. He sits down and looks at me

"I won't do anything you don't want me to do, don't worry" he says plainly, and he just jumps fully on the bed, lying down. I walk towards the other side of the bed, and he's now facing me "What's your name? I never got to ask you really" I look at him getting comfortable, so I lay down on the bed next to him. "I said a random name when I shouted on stage, but that's because It would've been awkward to ask you again" I giggle

"My name is Verena," I say. "not Lorena by the way" I can see a small crack of a laugh in hs breath, and he just smiles at me, sitting up next to my head

"Oh come on I wasn't far at all" he says "You didn't even know mine before the bouncer shoved you here" I was about to ask him how does he know that, but he talks faster "I know the guy" I smile. His small dimple peek again, and I just feel myself melt with the bed. "Where are you from?" He asks me again "Your accent isn't british at all"

"Mississippi, are you doing a background check on me?" I look at him, and he looks directly in my eyes. I faintly blush, but my eyes are glued to his, I barely hear myself talking while his eyes are on me, and I hate it.

"Do you mind it?" he angles his head, and I forget what I was about to answer. I have to grow some balls someday.

"Not necessarily" I look away, and blush creeps on my face. His shirt accentuates his shoulders, and his dimple leaves me speechless. I should be anywhere else but locked here with someone like him. He has confident eyes, his smiles never faltering, and I am indeed intimidated. He is quite famous here, and I'm just an American teenager that wants to go to Italy, but faith led her in London for a reason I still don't grasp. He might not be God on earth, but he's not anyone either, and I feel awkward to a lever I can't define.

"You have a birthmark on the neck," he suddenly blurts out, "It looks like a tear, I didn't see it before" I involuntarily touch my neck and then laugh

"A tear? That's new" I say "It's pretty evident, I don't know how you didn't see it before" he is attentive at my mark, and he comes closer, bringing his hand to my neck, caressing the mark with his thumb. I hear a thud in my ears, and I hope my face is not visible at all, not even from the dim light above the bed.

"I never would have guessed today is the day where I first lay with a woman in bed without me or her jumping on each other" he lays flat on his back and I smile at his words. "You are a first"

I mirror his position smiling at him "You must be so sexually searched between women as a singer that me, a fancy lady, would be breaking this great tradition of not jumping on Owen" I hear him laugh, and I feel warmth settle in my body. He rolls on his side, facing me fully

"Nice you remember my name" he smirks "And also, the night has just started" I humm, and look at the crack in the ceiling to distract myself from his sight.

"I would say you are bold, but I've never drank something other than wine before so I don't know what my decision would be" I remember my makeup on my eyes, and I blush thinking how much of a panda I look right now. Cockblocker

"What drunk response are you at now?" he asks almost seriously, and I turn my head to look at him.

"Still negative" nice knowing I'm still capable of lying.