I'm Alright

AURORA

Chapter 11

It's Alright 

One of the most spoken and most avoided words in humanity is "sorry."

It carries significant weight, particularly in times of dispute, argument, and various other cases where people might feel a little relieved after hearing this word. However, there are times when no one wants to hear "sorry," such as in a hospital.

"Sorry" becomes the most impactful word there; a single apology can shatter someone's hope, health, and wishes.

If an operation aimed at saving a life is successful, the doctor typically wouldn't apologize even if the patient has lost a few limbs. But Ashwa was not like others; he was the type of person who wanted to heal his patients without any sacrifice.

In this case, Ashwa's patient lost his magic because it became too dangerous for him. Ashwa was a little too kind to his patients. Hearing "sorry" from Ashwa made Tia and Neo fall into a well of despair, and they cried, remembering how good of a man he was until Ashwa explained the entire situation.

Upon hearing his explanation, Vince punched Ashwa, making him groan. "You dumbass!! You haven't changed!" Vince said while patting Ashwa's back.

"The one who hasn't changed in all these years is you, Vince!" Ashwa moved away from Vince's hand and stood up, glaring like a snake.

"During the war, I thought you were changing, but now I guess it's all back to usual."

Vince took out his glasses and started rubbing them. "Vince, while you are goofing around and enjoying, Rose is polishing her skills, and she is going to surpass the unthankful one like you," Ashwa reminded Vince of an old teacher with whom he had a good relationship.

"What is your fee?" Vince asked, frustrated.

"80 cko," Ashwa said out of frustration.

Vince pulled out 80 rko to irritate him further.

"Hey, Ashwa, do you think that Rose will forgive me anytime soon?" Vince asked, recalling a past incident, out of curiosity.

"Never," Ashwa answered, then flew away with his team. Vince had a rather bitter smile on his face.

"I wish she could surpass me."

Tia and Neo started talking to their father, and Sedah went along with them just to see the man. They were amazed at how much the man recovered in a few hours; his body looked normal, but there were visible stitches on the back of his head and neck, maybe as long as the entire spine. They couldn't know for sure because of the blanket. What amused Sedah the most was how the man was able to speak normally with no problem.

"Kids, I want you to go away. I want both of you to see the world, don't end up like me," the man said as he lifted himself up and started walking with slight difficulty that he adjusted to after a while. This recovery was so fast that Sedah couldn't even wrap his head around how it was possible. But Sedah wasn't the only one who was amazed; Tia and Neo were also impressed. They knew Ashwa was the best surgeon, but he was better than their expectations.

The man gave both of them a pouch. "Don't open it until it is a very difficult situation for you or you are in any danger," said the man. Even the dullness and tiredness on his face started vanishing.

Then suddenly, Sedah thought, "Where is Vince?"

Vince was standing in front of an old and overweight man, the same man who had punished Sedah and Neo.

"What is it that you want now?" the old man said while hammering iron.

"Nothing, it seems like you were drunk," Vince said, the old man kept hammering without saying a word.

"Considering our past relationship, I'm letting you go for the second time. Now tell me, who is handling the organization?"

The old man continued hammering his face and was tense with all the hard work. Suddenly, a man walked in with a pouch that seemed suspicious to Vince.

The suspicious man started to run away, but it was easy for Vince to catch him. The pouch fell, and it had some glitter. Vince took it in his hand. Fortunately, it was not narcotics, but suspicion remained.

"Hey, Uncle Fiiki! Tell me, what are these?"

Fiiki was Vince's uncle and the brother of Vince's father. He raised Vince not with love but still in the worst conditions. Slowly, Fiiki's mind became corrupted, and he hired more children for his jobs, especially non-humans who were easy slaves. But it still wasn't as bad until he shook hands with the organization and made children do some very nasty work.

The sunsets the animals hid in the darkness and predators were lurking in darkness for prey. Vince returned to Sedah and his friends.

The father of Neo and Tia and Started talking to Vince.

"My name is Yofuku, glad to meet you" conversation started with their introduction.

Yofuku was told that Vince wanted to take Tia and Neo along with him. But he wanted to talk to Vince himself.

"I'm glad they are going with you!" Yofuku was assured that his kids are safe with a man like him. "Hold up, let me cook for you" Yofuku stood up to head towards the kitchen but Vince stopped him from making anything and showed him that he had brought food along with him for everyone. Vince made him sit down again.

After a while Vince thought it was time to head out now he took kids along with him and said. Everyone bid farewell to Yofuku but after a few steps a woman stood in front of them who looked very furious.

"where are you both going?" The lady was the mother of Tia and Neo. Vince starts explaining everything to her but the lady interrupts Vince "Tia!! Neo!! I'm asking something? Who gave you the permission to go!? Do you not understand the problem of our household? Do you think your father will be able to heal if we don't do anything!? Do you think that Fiiki will not punish us for this!?" She got on her knees and started crying.

The atmosphere was tense.

Yofuku arrived at the place with a box In his hand, he slowly approached them "Rosine!"