Embu

AURORA

Chapter:- 6

**Embu**

"Master Sedah, not everyone can use magic. Almost 20% of humans do not have mana at all. There are many types of magic, with the most common being elemental magic like fire, ice, water, ground or rock, thorn, thunder, and wind. Thunder and wind are rare in elemental magic, and there are other magics that are super rare, often unexplainable. So, Master Sedah, point your fingers upward. I think there won't be any mana reaction since you're just a 5-year-old kid,” Ray explained. 

Sedah raised his hands and attempted to use magic, but there was no reaction in his mana. Red helped him,“Try to force your mana upwards towards your fingertip.” Sedah concentrated and suddenly, his finger sparked. “I see! Just like your mother, you have thunder magic,” Ray was surprised by how Sedah could manipulate mana at such a young age. “I think I should talk to your father as well.”

“Why? Mother gave us permission. Why bother Father with this?” Sedah asked as he sat down on the ground.

"Father will be worried, and I think we shouldn’t have asked Mother anyway,"

Vince was sitting on a tree branch, observing them. He knew they would start training, and Ray had informed him. Vince was smiling because of their progress.

“Master Sedah, that is it for today. We should head home now,” Ray said. Sedah wanted to learn more, but he was satisfied that he could use magic. 

Thanks for today, Red.

“Did you see that? Such a young kid using magic! Splendid!” Three mysterious people stood on different branches, wearing black cloaks with a symbol on the back. One of them was male, and the other two were female. One of them made a call to report the incident.

“Hey! girls and... and a guy, I guess,” Vince called out from below, sporting sunglasses. The other guy among them was irked and questioned “What do you mean by I guess!? And What kind of idiot wears sunglasses at night!?”

The girl said, "Guy, I guess." and chuckled, "Why the heck are you laughing!?" he got angrier.

“Oh! Glasses? I put them on so I can train, you looked so weak that I had to confirm” Vince explained with a smile. The guy wasn’t weak looking at all, Vince was just pissing him off. "What are you doing? Come back,” the person on the call ordered.

"Is that Yan on the caller?" Vince asked.

"Man, this person is very odd and annoying. Let's go."

"Boss, there's a very dashing man with a lean body and a shaved face, but I can't see his eyes because-" another guy interrupted, "Stop simping!"

"Sorry, but I was saying, let's kill him and take him with us," Guy I guess made a fireball, “We will only take him if his body remains” The guy I guess continued and threw a fireball at Vince. "Woah! Fire magic! Literally me," Vince exclaimed as he blocked it with his bare hand.

"For the last time, is that Yan on your caller?"

"Amazing! To think that you can block that, you're not just annoying but strong as well," Vince laughed and mocked the guy. "I am strong? Yeah, but you are weak." The other two girls were a little amazed and shocked by this.

"That was nothing. I will show you something better," the guy said as he pulled out his sword. "A scar on your face does suit you. I hope you'll be able to give me a scar at least." He ignited his sword with flames.

"Nah, you look ugly without it. I might puke if you get a scar on your face," girl retorted as the guy went for the kill. "Scar on his face, right?" Vince blocked Ryan's attack. "Run!! And don't pick a fight.”

Vince dodged Ryan's attack and punched him when he found an opening. Ryan groaned in pain. A girl mocks "Ryan is groaning? That idiot can't do anything," the person on the call guided them. "Find an opening and run."

"Because the person you're fighting is Vince!" All three of them felt a sudden fear, but just after that, they started smiling. "If we kill him, will you give us the position of 'group leader'?" Their boss started laughing. "If you manage to kill him, you will be my boss." The girls also pulled out their weapons.

"But keep that in mind, the person you're fighting is a hero," their boss threw a dart at the board, hitting Vince's picture. There were several other pictures of others as well. The boss finished what he was saying, "the strongest man in the world, :one below the gods:"

Author’s note: The person on call and boss are same person.