'It's really okay, taehyung! It's understandable that she is angry at me rn.' Jimin said in a squeaky voice and Mia was horrified to be exact!

'You- '

'Enough, mother! Do not take jimin's gentle nature for granted!' He exclaimed as he shielded Jimin from his step mother...

'What's with all the fuss?' Jungkook came out of his room, with his disheveled shirt and his gaze trembled the moment, he saw three faces near his periphery!

He closed the door right behind, without turning back..

'Actually, jungkook I think I left my belongings in here the last time I stayed here!' Jimin said, moving ahead!

'No, you don't!' Jungkook retorted back in a second!

'The sooner, the better! Had enough of this ugly face for today!' Mia was agitated and wanted everything to get over with so that the fat bi*** who was calling her mother would get off her sight ASAP.

'C'mon taehyung! Look for your future husband's important belonging!' She pushed open the door annoyingly and jungkook almost slipped while trying to block her mother...

'What have you left in here, jimin?' Taehyung asked jimin as they both entered jungkook's room, not even casting a glance upon him..

'My sleep inducers! It comes in this white mini- box with red stripes on the lid!' Taehyung nodded searching the whole room. Jimin also joined taehyung, but he was definitely not searching for his sleep inducers.

Mia had taken a seat in the couch as both of them had searched the whole wardrobe, closet, drawers and bathroom but both of them did not found what they were looking for...

'See, I told you!' Jungkook said as his gaze was  nervously lingering behind jimin..

Jimin noticed it, turned back, turns out jungkook was looking at the balcony behind...

Jimin pretended to wipe off his sweat and fanning himself with his  fingers....

'Why is it so hot in here? Is the AC even working? I am tired! Sorry for the trouble, Jungkook!' Jimin sighed as he instantly turned backwards and took long strides towards the balcony, sliding the curtains and the door at an instant!

Mia raised up from her seat with what welcomed her sight! With a fresh breeze of air that hit her face, she came face to face with lexi which instantly soured her mood.

And the exposed lingerie she was in, didn't do any better to Mia's mood!

She striked jungkook with such intensity that the red imprint of her hand in his cheek seemed visible even from a distance!

Seeing her reaction, lexi hurried inside  the room, and wore a robe lying on the bed in a second!

'You want to ruin your future by being with this girl? She left her own child, abandoned her own blood, and you think she would be loyal to you? Wake up, jungkook! She is using you! Get it in that thick skull of yours!' Jungkook had his head down at her mother's distressed voice...

'This is why I chose you to tag along with me, MOTHER! As you seem to hate Lexi more than anyone in the house!' Jimin muttered within.

'You think you can trap my son with your act, then think again, bitch! I can make your waitress of a mom vanish from this world, so try me..cu**!' Mia grabbed the mini gold statue which was within her reach and threw it at Lexi, wounding up her forehead...

It was hit with such force, had the statue been a bit bigger in the size, something fatal could have happened to her, undoubtedly!

She did not even see what she had clutched in her hand, she threw the nearest object to her, had it been some sort of sharper and pointy object, lexi would been dead for sure....

'I can't do this anymore! Your dad needs to know of this, so that you can come to your senses!' She ran outside the room, in a panic mode, with taehyung following her as well to ensure she was okay!

'Is this your doing as well?' Jungkook hurried towards lexi who had passed out after casting down a look at Jimin...

'What did I even do? I was just looking for my pills which I thought I left in your room,....but turns out it's been with me the whole time!' Jimin took out his medication from his pocket, showing it off to the enraged jungkook who had laid lexi's head in his lap by then....

'You are gonna pay a hefty price for this, jimin!'

'Don't act like she is dying, jungkook! And don't make me the antagonist here! You had it all coming!' Jungkook clutched the same statue from the floor that was thrown at lexi, and targeted jimin attempting to injure him but jimin luckily managed to dodge it!

'You wanna injure me? Fine! I am sure you would have a promising and suitable answer to give your father regarding why you so-badly want to hurt me?' Jimin picked up the statue from the floor and hit his own forehead, clenching his eyes and lips real hard.

His wound began to bleed and eventually he was bleeding profusely. Jungkook had his eyes fixated at jimin's madness who was smiling despite the pain!

'What have you done, jungkook? Why do you hurt me everytime for something I didn't do?' Jimin was hysterical as his voice was loud enough to reach within the hallway as well....

'Lexi, I am not passed out yet! How could you faint when the impact of your wound is much lesser than mine? Open your f***ing eyes before I give you the wound for which one would absolutely faint?' This time Jimin made sure, his voice came out smaller so that only the other two in the room could listen to him...

Lexi opened her eyes in a go, sitting up straight, taking jungkook off by surprise!

Taehyung along with Mia, Mr. Kim, and Jimin's parents....it didn't take much time for all them to arrive in there....

Jimin's blood mixed up with his tears, his one half of face looked lathered up with blood. He kneeled down with a thud and was knocked out of his consciousness due to blood loss but not before saying,
'Please do spare, jungkook! He didn't do it intentionally!'

A/n:
The saddest I felt for in this chapter would be Mia! She had to leave her gelato in between! I could never!🤧