11.

A/n's pov: Though the vote target was not met, I couldn't help but to update since it's been so freaking long. And here it goes, my loves!! ❤💜

'Hoseok...Jung hoseok', it was the new guy's name, jimin awkwardly shook his hands with him at the sudden intro.

'Park jimin..' He feebly spoke, feeling utterly nervous and shy with the interaction he was having.

'Such a whore!' Ryu loudly said, probably for the way jimin was getting the attention of the guy with the physique of a supermodel.

Hoseok stared down at him, while ryu responded back with his cheeky smile..

Hoseok took few strides towards Ryu, he was 3 desks behind jimin's....

'Well coming that from a despo like you is sure an amusing thing!' Jimin blinked his eyes with shock, his ears having a hard time believing somebody out there was actually defending him..

'What?' Ryu was tongue tied!

'I am sure everyone here is aware of how you fawn over jimin's fiance. You want his dick up your nasty ass, don't you?'

'You- what tf do you even know about me?'

'C'mon! Don't flatter yourself, now! You pick on jimin not because he is fat or ugly or pathetic like you say,.. You pick on him because despite of you having a slender body and plastic face, jungkook doesn't spare a glance at you while jimin being the way that you claim he is, he is engaged to the certain someone you crush upon.'

Jimin hurriedly got off his seat, his gentle hands over hoseok's shoulder, he was surprised with the way this certain person was actually spitting facts right on Ryu's face and was satisfied to certain extent at well, but being the introvert he is, he didn't want to garner unnecessary attention towards him and as he was engaged to jungkook as well, he definitely didn't want people to make up weird rumours about him and this guy named hoseok.

'You have been here for just a week, you cunt! Shut tf up and besides why the hell are you even defending that pig? Perhaps did he let you fuck his ass?' He bursted out in laughter, content with the vulgar words he spewed.

'Yes, he did let me fuck his ass. And let me tell you it wasn't as loose as yours!'
Jimin palmed his face, sure he felt nice for having someone to defend him for a while, but the conversation was taking such a form where he just wanted hoseok to shut up and moreover, he got more scared hearing the mumurs and whispers of people around him after what hoseok said.

'I am going to kill you bitch!!' Ryu fumed with anger, clasping hoseok's collar in his hands.

'If this is how tight your hold is, I would happily resort to the blowjob. Just don't beg me to fuck you. Loose cunt isn't my thing!!' Ryu was absolutely embarassed, he silently fell back on his seat, clenching his fists in fury. The new dude was perhaps impossible to dominate...

Lecture was about to begin but jimin intertwined his fingers' around hoseok, taking him outside the class.

'Why are you doing this to me?' Hoseok was needless to say baffled with jimin's question.

'I was just defending you!' He deadpanned.

'No, you were not! You were slutshaming Ryu. And when did you know so much about my fiancée and all?'

'While you were absent for a week, I got to hear so much things about you. Whatever it is, you are quite popular among students. They couldn't stop talking about you. And I wasn't slutshaming that prick. I was just spitting facts...' He said in his duh tone.