Meeting them

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

Shaira was good. At least she made her believe that. After coming back she knew one thing-it is impossible to leave Milan unscathed.

She left this city with dreams. She left everything behind but she could feel that everything was coming back to her. She missed her people. The people who were really angry at her and she didn't know what she could do to have it all back.

Shaira sighed as the driver stopped in front of Bistro cafe. Nights in Milan were never hazy as they were beautiful. Shaira sighed looking at the cafe. This was the same cafe she went years ago.

Her brothers were all present there. Shaira smiled when she remembered her words to always remember that moment.

Her one peculiar family or now she wouldn't say that.

Her smile dropped as soon as she got off the car. Shaira was wearing her favourite hoodie and her hair covered with her cap. She felt comfortable like that. Moreover when the whole media is just looking a chance to bash her.

Her smooth casual look was not at all appropriate for the venue but she cared less about it.

She put her hands in her pockets as she entered the cafe. Her eyes scanning the whole place. Her eyes stopped as soon as it reached her brother.

Dexton was sitting on the farthest chair. His hair is sleek back as he stilled looking back at her.

Shaira's foot took her to him without even realizing. She sat in front of him. Both didn't say anything. It was like everything stopped for a moment.

"You have grown up."

Dexton said as he looked at her sister.
Shaira didn't say anything as she looked at her brother.

"It's been six years, Dexton. What do you expect?"

Dexton sighed as he looked at her.

"I thought you wouldn't come."

Shaira sighed.

"Don't lie to me. You very well knew I would come."

Dexton smiled looking at Shaira. Although her hair was covered and she was wearing more casual clothes making her natural beauty stand out.

"Well, now that you became what you wanted. I see no differences at all."

Dexton said as he scrunched his eyebrows playfully and leaned on to her.

Shaira rolled her eyes.

"Don't humour me, Mr. Vanedestine. I am not the first in the world, it's you."

Dexton eyes shined as he looked at Shaira. Her nonchalant attitude just add right amount of charm in her. He knew she pretended to be happy. She pretended a lot of things.

"You are in the top five in merely three years, Ira."

Shaira's eyes snapped towards her brother. She was shocked. She reminded herself that she was not here for them. She didn't deserve that.

"Can we discuss whatever you wanted to discuss?"

Shaira said as her eyes turned icy. It's didn't take Dexton a second to realise something was different. Something was very wrong with her.

"That how you talk to your brother?"

Shaira coughed her drink.

"I asked you to stop bringing that up."

Dexton chuckled as he looked Shaira's red cheeks. She was his Ira after all.

When Shaira was averting her eyes. Her eyes furrowed when she saw other people in cafe. It was like she had seen somewhere. Her eyes met with the person beside her. Her eyes furrowed when other one got flustered and looked down.