2) you're not grandma...

Adaline's pov:

It took me quite a while to reach the woods, but after a good amount of time and effort i reached the entrance of the horrific looking forest.

The forest had many trees that looked absolutely petrifying in so many ways, you couldn't count them with ten fingers.

I entered the threatening looking forest while being extremely wary if my surroundings. It was still sunny so that was an additional benefit to my current situation.

I treveled deeper inside the forest up till i could see my grandmothers small cottage in my line of vision. It wasn't too good looking, but it was decent enough to live in.

I walked up to the front door of the mini-cabin and saw that the front door was already open.

"That's strange...why would she leave her door open?" I asked no-one in particular.

I shrugged it off and walked into the strange looking cottage, One word only. It was a mess. There were books and clothes everywhere, and most of the wooden chairs were broken and unrestorable. I started to panic, how could a sixty-seven year old women have done this much damage to her house while laying in bed. Sick!

"Grandma giselle! Are you there?" I yelled waiting for her to answer back.

.

.

.

Silence.

My anxiety was skyrocketing at this point. Where could she be? Is she asleep? Do old people really need this much beauty sleep? The last one was out of pure curiosity, not worry.

I ran upstairs to check on my grandmother. When i reached the top of the staircase, i saw my grandma's bedroom door slightly open.

I was cautious while walking to the faintly open door, the wooden floors creaked behind me making the scene all the more creepier. As i reached my hand to the doorknob i heard a faint sound from inside the room, though i didn't know what that sound was, it was enough to make a chill run down my spine.

I slowly entered the room and what i saw made my mind go blank. My grandmother was lying lifeless on the edge of her bed, covered in blood.

"Grandma..." I walk up next to her and crouch "grandma wake up...please.." My eyes started to get foggy with how much tears were in my eyes, some of them streamed down my face.

I began to caress her short gray hair with my fingers. Her clothes were absolutely bloody and there was no pulse whatsoever.

I felt enraged at whoever did this, if they wanted to kill my grandmother then they should have died with her, she was like the mother i never had, she was caring, kind and thoughtful... I loved my grandma..Why did this happen? Most importantly how would my uncle feel about this? She is his mother afterall. I'd have to care for him after he hears the tragic news.

Pulling me out of my trans. I heard a strange sound familiar to the sound of a...growl?

I was absolutely confused, the odd sound came from the bottom of the stairs. I didn't want to leave my grandma but i also wanted to see what made the unusual sound.

I slowly started to walk down the stairway, as i headed downwards the sound got louder by the step. it terrified me, yes, but i had to be brave, for my uncle atleast.

As i reached the bottom floor, i looked around quietly for anything that could be hiding, But there was nothing. Strange, i swear i heard some sort of sound emitting from here.

As soon as i turned to head back upstairs i heard something crash behind me. I turned swiftly just to be met with a knocked down table with the pastries i placed on it. I stepped forward to see what made the wooden table tip over, there was nothing there. Am i finally loosing my mind? Or is her house haunted?

I then heard an almost inaudible sound coming from my grandmothers room, i quickly sprinted to her room and saw that the door was now closed. This house is definitely haunted. I thought to myself while going to open the door.

I slowly and carefully opened the door, only to be met with my grandma on the floor. I ran to her side and sat aside of her with a worried reaction on my face.

There was a loud growl emitting from behind me. I instantly froze at the sound. Afraid if i turned I'd be dead in a blink. I saw a huge shadow from the corner of my eye and it looked like some kind of...bear?

Either way i was mortified, a bear killed my grandmother, and i couldn't do anything about it because i was to weak for a strong looking bear.

I decided that since the bear stop with its growling, I'd slowly turn around and make a run for it.

Carefully, i started to turn around with my eyes closed. After I've fully turned around with no consequences, i began to lift my eye-lids open, only to be met with a...

"WOLF?!"
---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Hello everyone!

I really hope you're enjoying my first book!

If you like this book stay tuned for the upcoming ones!

I love you all, bye!

{890 words}