Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 25

(The song shown above belongs to its rightful owners and creators.)

(Imported from Project Primus Beyond Ideas.)

Ozpin's Madness: Ian and Task Force Disciples were preparing for their next expedition when they received visitors in the form of Uatu the Watcher, Primus and the Brother Gods, as well as Mobius, Sylvie Laufeydottir and the Time Variance Authority. They explained that several individuals across the multiverse were being kidnapped and taken to somewhere else. That somewhere is none other than Universe-93 aka Remnant.

Sensing that Ozpin decided to take his place as the next Salem, Ian and his Task Force ventured back to Remnant and joined forces with their allies. Along the way, however, he would soon meet 4 individuals who all exhibit the same power and the same spark as him. The five would begin a strong rapport and relationship as they confront an old acquaintance now corrupted by his delusion of power.

For those 4, it would be their first foray into the multiverse. For Ian and his Task Force, it would be the end of another mad immortal and the end of the endless suffering the people of Remnant had to endure, and with them, an unlikely ally, one that Ozpin knows too well.