4 : Wife For Seven Lives

☆•

☆•. Sahiba .•☆

                  Raising my off white lehenga with golden embroidery a bit higher to make my walk comfortable, I carefully walked towards the astoundingly decorated floral tunnel.

The floral tunnel made me feel like I'm going through the heaven.

Mom and dad are standing next to the stage in gleaming clothes. Amshika is following me, wearing the pink lehenga she always craved for.

Where are we going?

A man was seen standing on the stage some distance away.

A priest chants mantras and pours some liquid substance into the havan.

"Sahiba, the reception food is ready. Get married soon, let's start the reception with our special carrot halwa." Mahima shook my shoulder enthusiastically.

What reception? Oh wait---whose wedding did she just mention? Mine?

No way!!!

Stopped on the way and looked around to get a clear idea of ​​what was going on.

I am standing in a marriage and, that is accidentally my marriage.

Mr. Interrupter?

How did he get here? No --- wait, I'm marrying that jerk?

Sahiba Weds Mr. Interrupter ●

The welcome board gave me a panic attack and next second I tried to find the exit to run way firmly holding the lehenga. All I could see was sand and sea as far as the eye could see.

I'm in deep trouble!

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand from behind. With a heavy gasp I turned around and it was him. The one I never want to see again.

Constantly I heard a tinkling sound from a metal somewhere.

He did not let go of my hand. I tried to push his hand away.

A tinkling sound scared me. "Leave me." I yelled at him.

"Mom, dad, help me." I begged for help to my parents but they just kept smiling at me.

How can they not react to this?

I'm their only lovey-dovey child!

How can they smile at me in this situation?

I tried my best to escape from his grip but he pulled me closer, that closeness to him and his brown hazel eyes made me stand still.

"Will you be my wife for seven lives?" Ecstatically he asked looking into my eyes.