ᴡɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ | P.J

Start from the beginning

"yes m'am," i motion to my lips pretending i was zipping it and throwing away the key.

She goes back to her book.

It's been 10 minutes of me sitting here in silence. I was just focusing on her the entire time.

"If you continue to stare at me, i'm gonna do something illegal. It ends with you in a casket," she threatens me. How can she do everything so perfect?

"my bad, my bad," i look down at my lap.

I think this process is heading somewhere. If i ask her out rn i think my percentages are high.

She was really into that space book. She has been hooked to it since she opened it.

"You know... orion's belt is a big waist of space," i laugh mentally to myself.

I look back up at her and she was closing her book again. She sighs and stands up. She looks like she's about to leave. Should I go with her?

She grabs her book off the table and looks at me, "are you gonna come?"

My eyes light up, "really?!"

She sighs, "come on.. don't make me change my mind."

I get up really quickly and follow her.

"where we going," i ask.

"you ask too many questions," she says.

"could i tell you about a girl who eats only plants," i stifle a laugh.

"what— percy.. that didn't even correlate with anything that i said," she says with her nose crinkled.

"you probably haven't heard of herbivore," i burst out laughing even more. She hits my arm. "that was stupid," she whispers.

"just smile.. laugh for me," i joke with her.

"no thank you," she retorted.

"you know.. we'd be great together. probably even more than great. Polar opposites just makes us even better," i interjected.

"i'm this close to taping your mouth shut," she warned me.

"i love when you're flirting with me," i smile.

"take a hint, percy!"

"love you too," i giggled.

She scoffs but it sounds more like a small laugh. Was it a laugh?

I look over to her but her face was facing the other way.

"Are you trying to hold in a laugh? You don't have to. I'm pretty funny," i laugh.

"your jokes aren't funny," she says looking back at me.

"can't you just give me one chance please! Like i'm not even that bad, i may be annoying but you like it. I know you do," i start pleading. I was walking beside her but backwards.

"okay."

"I could probably be the best boyfriend. I would give you the whole world— wait did you say okay? As in yes? I mean— wait what? Y/n don't play with me right now," i pause in my tracks, but she was still walking.

I go and catch up with her after i recollected my thoughts. She said yes?!

"could you repeat what you said," i squeaked.

She stops walking and looks at me, "i said okay."

I smile widely. I wanna hug her. "can i hug you?"

"no."

"does this mean i'll see you smile more often?"

"no."

"wait what about—"

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

my spring break is over and i may be like really busy tmr so there may not be an update tmr, so that's why im posting this for the meantime

i'm obsessed with using hyphens even if they may be incorrect 😝

LOVVESICK-
also i know you asked for like for a couple version but i don't listen