ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Walker found an interest in y/n and ended up calling her late at night making excuses about why he's calling and then ends up telling her the truth...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Your POV:

It was late at night and I just finished up watching gilmore girls. I wish I was Rory when it comes to boys. She always seems to attract them so easily.

I turned off my TV and turned on my leds. It was a purple color, my favorite.

buzz

My phone was buzzing on the nightstand.

I grabbed it and it was an unknown phone number. Should I pick up? That seems a bit dangerous. What if it's a stalker. It could be a scam.

...

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this y/n y/l/n?" The voice said behind the screen. It sounded like a boy. He sounds younger than me.

"No," I lied. I can't risk telling the truth with a stranger.

"Oh. Wrong number then.. sorry," he apologized. Then he hung up before I could say anything else.

I wonder who that could've been and why they were wondering if it was me.

I placed my phone back in the nightstand and I tried to get cozied up... again.

I got interrupted.

buzz

I sighed before picking it up without looking who the caller was.

"Yes... what is it," I groaned.

"Are you sure this is not y/n? Cause I think it is," he said.

"You're weird. It's really late and you're asking for a girl by their full name without saying who you are," i confronted.

"I'm sorry if it comes out that way. I'm just calling people around to see if they would like to come to a party or sum," he confessed.

"A party? You're doing invitations at... 2AM," I asked confused.

I heard murmuring in the back then a loud sigh.

"Fine, i lied. I just called you. I asked your number from a friend and told her I was interested," he confessed truthfully this time.

That shocked me. I never had someone say that to me. Willing to actually talk to me? Crazy. I only talk with girls cause I just didn't had any much guy friends. So someone being interested in me was really surprising. I never caught any boy looking at me at school but it's not like boys from my school aren't really much of an option either.

"Really?"

"Yeah, i mean if it's cool with you I'd love to hangout someday. Maybe like tmr or something," he asked.

"Hmmm... Do i know you before I can even accept this offer," I asked him.

"This is Walker," he introduced.

"Walker," I mumbled repeating that name over and over again out loud. That name sounds super familiar.

"Scobell," he exclaimed.

"Walker... Scobell," I said trying to find out if I actually knew him or not. Man, I really don't know. OH walker scobell.

"Ohhh yeah I know you. You're in my english class with ms jackson," i finally came to the conclusion.

"yes! that's me! I sit in front of you," he said.

I'd admit he's pretty cute. Never thought he would be interested in me. We got partnered up in a group project once, but never really talked unless if it was asking questions.

"Yeah yeah... so about the hangout. I think i would like to hangout with you sometime as well," i answered.

i hear more murmuring in the background but it sounded cheery.

"That's great! Do you want to meet at the arcade," he asked.

"Sounds fun," I said.

"Okay! You have my number so feel free to send me a message if you have any questions," he said.

"okay goodbye walker," i said yawning.

"byeee," he said before hanging up.

———

walkerr
3PM!

come 10 minutes early! I have a surprise.

:)

me
okayy!

I'll be there

walkerr
good!

goodnight y/n 😊

me
goodnight walker :))

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹