ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Y/n brought walker to the bookstore and he isn't enjoying it but...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

I'm at a bookstore with my boyfriend, Walker. We were out together just at the mall and i wanted to come in here.

He absolutely hated books. He found them extremely boring. He wasn't a big fan of it, but he still accompanied me because he loves me.

I was browsing through the shelves and reading the back of a few books that i got drawn in from the covers.

"y/n, how much longer?" He asked, scratching his head. He was clearly bored and was just following me like a lost puppy.

I was currently in the middle of reading a book description. "I don't know," I responded, deeply invested in the book. "Just a few more minutes, maybe," i added.

He dramatically sighed. While I wasn't looking, Walker wandered off.

After twenty minutes, i finally made up my mind and found a book that i would actually pay for and enjoy.

You looked up, "Walk, I found a-"

He wasn't there.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

You confusedly looked around, "Walker?"

The bookstore was humongous, so I was looking around for a long time.

I searched between the aisles and still no sign of walker. I was going to give up and just pay for the book then continue.

I went to the front and paid for the book and resumed my search.

I searched through the whole entire library, yet he wasn't in any sections.

I was about to call him when I suddenly heard a children giggling.

I slowly walk over to the children's corner in the bookstore.

I finally found my boyfriend.

He was sitting on a beanbag, reading to about ten small children.

He was reading a fantasy book with dragons and princesses. A classic. All the kids were sitting on the floor with wide eyes. They were so interested in the book and the way Walker was reading to them.

I move up closer and leaned against a shelf and watched the interaction.

Walker actually seemed to enough reading the book and since he was such a great actor, he did the best reading to them. The kids were sitting just leaving small commentary, but they were invested.

I would be too. His voice was so soothing. I could listen to it for hours. He may hate books but he is sure is enjoying his time doing this.

He finished the book and looked up. He noticed me and widen his eyes, shutting the book quickly and saying goodbye to them.

"Hey, didn't see you there," he laughed awkwardly. "That was cute of you to do," i laughed as well. "That's the only time," he huffed.

I doubt that.

In that moment, i made up my mind. I am definitely, undoubtedly, without QUESTION will be marrying this boy one day.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

on my last chapter when people kept commenting their countries and how they don't even live in the US.. like that thought never came to my mind of how so many of the people who read my stuff don't live in US so my apologies 😭😭