ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ | W.S

ABOUT: Whenever Y/n and walker have their eye contact moment it seems like everything else disappears...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

His blue eyes.

They're so pretty.

I want him so bad actually.

Woah wait. pause.

I hate the inner voice sometimes.

I'm in class right now and all i can do is stare at his blonde curls. Only cause he's literally sitting right in front of me.

I never actually spoke to him before. I could never just walk up to him that's so awkward. I wouldn't even know what to say.

My friends took notice of my liking and would convince me to talk to him but i always decline.

I fear rejection.

"y/n? Class is over," the teacher says.

I look around the class and everyone was practically gone.

"Oh my bad," i quickly pack my stuff and head out.

Okay, well that was awkward.

What class do i have next? Oh wait i have lunch. My favorite. Food and because walker is in my lunch period.

Even though we don't sit in the same table.. his table is diagonal from mine and he sits where he's facing me in a way. So technically.. we're sitting right across from each other.

We always make eye contact during lunch. I love that part of lunch.

———

I was eating with my friends and they were talking about something. I felt like i was being stared at and i look up to see walker looking at me.

hhhhhhhhhhhh

i can't breathe.

i look away and cover half my face. I look at my friends and pretend to nod like i was in their conversation.

Even after a few seconds I still felt it, so i look back up and he was still looking. like subtly.

I can get lost in those eyes forever. wowee.

They sparkle. or i'm just imagining that they are.

He slowly grins.

oh my goodness. at me?!

hhhheeeeehhhggeeeggg

i'm actually fainting. should i smile back but that would be embarrassing if it wasn't for me.

i'm just not..

I look back up at him and he wasn't looking at me anymore. now what if he was smiling at me and i just didn't even do anything.

ringg

The bell.

I packed my stuff and waited for my friends to start walking. They were slow at packing.

my friend walks next to me since we have the same class next. we're close school friends. i'm not a talker, i don't know how i met them.

When we reached to the connected hallway i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turn around and see walker.

wait walker?

"hey y/n," he smiles.

It takes me a minute before speaking up, "hi.. walker!"

He walks up next to me like BESIDE me. Am i getting nervous? yeah i am.

"you know... not returning a smile is impolite," he made himself sound firm, but clearly he was joking.

My eyes widen. Oh... so that was for me.

"Oh! I didn't think you were smiling at me to be honest," i chuckle nervously.

"you're good! what class do you have next," he asks me.

"i have.. biology," i sound unsure but it is biology.

"i have algebra," he says.

"with mr. gibson," i question him but it was stupid because he's the only algebra teacher. Im just really nervous. He's out of my talking range. I only stick to my close school friends.

"yeah with him. I could fall asleep with his talking, but he's so funny," he laughs.

I'm so glad the halls are packed and my friend beside me isn't noticing any of this.

I noticed that we had to part ways in just a moment. I wanted to talk more even if it was just a really small talk, but i can barely keep a calm face. I don't know how i'm holding up so long.

I liked walker for so long it's actually crazy. It's crazier that i'm talking to him right now.

"hey, this is where i need to go.. biology is upstairs.. but i think you know that," i awkwardly say.

"i'll walk with you! Mr. Gibson wouldn't care if i was a tad bit late," he smiles.

I mentally winced at that. If he continues to stay i might say something that i regret and i wish i was more prepared for the first conversation.

I'm not good talking with boys. Even if i know i don't like them like in any situation. I'm just not familiar with that.

"are you sure? I don't want to keep you.. late. Mr. Gibson will get his feelings hurt," i make up an excuse.

"Are you trying to get me away," he raises his eyebrow, questioning me.

"noo.. not at all! I just don't want you in trouble that's all," i smile.

He dismisses what i said and continue to skip the way he was supposed to go and continue walking beside me to my class.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

this was a random write. #gettingthedraftout