-148-: the weekend away

Zacznij od początku

Harry was texting Lou Teasdale to ask if she could drop by the house and check on the kids. She replied that she would but told him to stop worrying and enjoy the weekend with his beautiful wife.

"Harry, I've checked us in," Ariana shouted over to him, wheeling her case and he nodded, picking up his head and wheeling his small suitcase. He followed Ariana to the elevators where she pressed the 16th floor. The doors closed and Harry looked at the gold metal with a stony stare, tapping his foot.

Ariana walked along to the room, unlocked the door with the key card and let Harry walk in first. "This is nice," he said and Ariana nodded.

"It's beautiful," Ariana smiled. "I'm just going to change then I thought we could do something since it's early?" She said to Harry and he shrugged sitting on the bed.

"Whatever you want babe," Ariana nodded, opened her case and took out leather leggings, black boots with silver chains, a black chiffon shirt, and a black fur coat she had packed along with a black fedora. Ariana went into the bathroom to change and fix up her makeup and when she came out, Harry was on FaceTime to the kids. A smile on his face, the largest that she had seen since she left the house.

"Really darling? What cakes?" He asked with a gasp.

"Peppa Pig! Gramma said we can make Barbie or Tom & Jerry ones tomorrow," Alexandria said excitedly. Ariana climbed onto the bed and popped her head into the camera.

"Hi my love!" Ariana said and she smiled.

"Hi mama! Is it as pretty as you said?" Ariana smiled and nodded.

"You're prettier though," she giggled and thanked her. Ariana spoke for another couple of minutes and then said "Okay honey, I'm going to go now. I love you."

She waved and smiled. "I love you too, mama."

"I'm ready when you are," Ariana whispered to Harry and he nodded eyes still glued to Alexandria on the screen. She walked over to the chair that she had placed her prized Hermes Birkin bag and took out the things that she needed that she carried on the plane, put them into your small Chanel bag and looked at her watch. 3:17. She had figured that Harry would tell Alexandria he'd speak to her tomorrow soon since Ariana was ready to go. But he didn't. And he was still on FaceTime to her at 4pm. Ariana shook her head and she tried to keep the tears from falling, grabbed her bag and walked out of the hotel room quietly. He probably wouldn't notice.

Ariana navigated her way to the Eiffel Tower, without getting lost, seeing as it was so close to the hotel. Once she was there, Ariana took a couple of pictures, a few fans stopping her for pictures and then decided to take a stroll along The River Seine.
——————
Harry who was still back at the hotel, was still on FaceTime to Alexandria, Dylan making a few appearances. He looked up and noticed that Ariana wasn't sitting on the chair waiting anymore. He figured that she would be in the bathroom, or sitting out on the huge stone balcony or something so he continued talking to Alexandria. He really didn't feel like going out. He just wanted to spent the night with his kids via FaceTime and then they could do something tomorrow.

"Okay honey, it's your bedtime, go to sleep. I love you, give Dylan a kiss from me" he blew a kiss at the small girl, his baby girl.

"I love you too daddy. Goodnight. Tell mama that I love her too," he nodded and caught the kiss the blew back. Once they had hung up, his mood dampened again. Being in the same house as them had been easy, but when you're in a different country, he didn't like it.

"Babe? Ariana? Where are you?" He shouted through the suite. Nothing. He looked everywhere, she wasn't there. She had left. Ariana had gone out without him.
——————
Ariana had found a spot that was a good distance from the Eiffel Tower for a selfie and tried to take one. But it failed. "Can I take that for you?" A girl around the age of 20 asked Ariana and she nodded as she handed her her phone.