Nick Helps Bluey

Nick

Bluey seemed to be stressed these past few days, when I would ask her about her friends she would t acknowledge Rusty or Mackenzie. What's going on?

"Hey Bluey, can we talk?" I had entered Blueys room to find her laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Yea... Uh sure." She scrambled back to her senses and sat up.

"Bluey, is there something going on between you and Rusty and Mackenzie?" I asked, she seemed to turn red.

Before she spoke, I hushed her, "Don't lie to me either, I can tell when you do."

She sighed, "Alright... Rusty and Kenzie both like me, and I don't know who to choose."

"Well, what are the pros and cons of them?" I asked her, she started to think.

"Well... Kenzie and Rusty are both caring and fun to be around. However, Rusty and I tried it before and it didn't exactly work out. Kenzie and I are really close, and I do like him..."

"Then it seems you want Mackenzie then?" I asked her, she nodded. "But how will I know we won't break up like Rusty and I did?"

"You won't, but there ain't no harm in trying Bluey. Remember, I got your back." I told her, and hugged my sister. She embraced me back, and thanked me for the advice.

"You make your own choices, don't go after someone just because I tell you to." I told her, she nodded.

As I left I heard her pick up her phone, I stayed by her door and listened in.

"Hey Kenzie... So I've been thinking, would you like to grab a bite with me later tonight? We could head to the cafe across from campus."

She seemed so calm, but I peaked in and saw her shaking.

"Amazing Kenzie! See you at 8!" Bluey set the phone down and squealed into her pillow, she had just asked out Mackenzie and he accepted!

What will Rusty think?