The Kelpy and The Heelers

For a note! Nick is 15 while everyone is still the same age!

Chilli

I'm going to do it, I'm going to help this Kelpy that I had seen at the adoption center.

I walked into the adoption center, to find Goldy at the front desk.

"Good morning Chilli, is Bluey with you again?"

"No, sorry. I actually wanted to talk to you about Nick." I wanted to help the little Kelpy, and I knew he needed a family to guide him.

"Oh? What's up?" Goldy didn't seem to catch on too quickly, so I briefly explain my thoughts.

"That's wonderful Chilli! I'll go get Nick now."

When Nick entered the room, he saw me, and was seeming to be nervous.

"Hi Nick, would you like me to adopt you? I want to make sure you are okay with it." I said as I nelt down to him, he seemed to smile.

"I would love it. Are you sure I wouldn't be a burden?"

I knew he and Bluey were friends, but now maybe that bond can strengthen them being siblings. Bandit usually brought Bluey in to play with the other kids, and Nick and her seemed to hit it off quickly. This is why he didn't suspect a thing when we left.

"Chilli... Oop sorry." He said, not knowing what to say to refer to me.

"If it makes you more comfortable, I may remain chilli to you Hun, I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

He lightened his mood a bit, "Thank you Mrs Heeler." He was so polite. I knew he'd be a great addition to the family.

As we made our way to the house, Nick noticed Bluey and Bingo in the yard playing.

"Wait... Bluey!?" Nick said, Bluey noticed him call her name.

"Nick!? Why are you here?" They hugged.

"Mrs heeler adopted me! Is she your mum?" Nick asked, Bluey lit up.

"Yes! Oh my gosh you're my brother now!" Bluey said jumping for joy.

The two, now siblings, hugged each other, Bingo joined the hug.

"Mum, you planned this didn't you?" Bluey asked me, everyone's tails we wagging faster than ever.

"Yes Bluey, I did." I told my daughter, she squealed with joy and grabbed Nicks arm and dragged him to where Bingo and her had been playing before.

My family had welcomed Nick with open arms, as I knew they would.