Cater to the Kid or the Girl?

Nick

Bingo and I have been much closer as of now. I've been seen carrying her almost everywhere I go.

Dad let me use the papoose that they had to carry Bingo when my arms get tired. She seemed to enjoy it, but my back didn't.

Bingo and I had plans to go to the park today, Bluey came along for the ride.

"Bingo, why do you like to be held in that thing so much?" Bluey asked her sister as she got into the papoose once again. "I don't know, I just do!" The little heeler laughed.

"Well, as long as you enjoy it Bingo, might as well keep y'all happy." I told her, she seemed to smile at me.

We had arrived at the park when we saw another few kids playing around. There was a female Spaniel on the bench. I let Bingo out and Bluey and her ran to play.

"Mind if I take a seat?" I asked the Spaniel, "Not at all" she replied, "Those kids you're babysitting?" She asked.

"Nah, my sisters actually." I told her, "I was adopted."

"I see" she responded, "Names Claire." We shook hands. "Nice to meet you Claire, so I'd assume you are babysitting by that question?" I asked.

She nodded, pointing to a small cockapoo, "That there is Velma" she said.

We chatted for about 20 minutes before she headed out, "Hey, wanna talk later?" She asked, "Oh, sure." We exchanged numbers and went out separate ways.

Bingo and Bluey walked up to me, "Is that your true love Nick?" Bingo asked, "Not sure, she seemed nice, guess I'll find out huh?" I told them, they seemed to be interested.

After about a week of talking, Claire and I seemed to hit it off. Bingo didn't like that I was taking more time of my day to talk to Claire, and became increasingly concerned for me. Not sure why.

Claire had met Bingo and Bluey a few days before, the girls didn't seem to enjoy her as much as I did.

I mean... Claire seemed like a nice person... Right?