Love Triangle

Bluey

Who do I feel like I didn't want that to happen between Rusty and I? What did I do to put myself through that? What's going on?

I texted a buddy of mine, Mackenzie Collie.

Hey Kenz, ya got a sec?

Anyday Bluey, what's up?

Hey, so Rusty and I broke up...

What!? Why? I thought you were happy together.

It seemed to not work out for us, at first I wanted it to end but now I... I don't know.

Oh Bluey, I promise you if he didn't want to, he missed out on something.

Thanks Kenzie... Means a lot.

Anyday Bluey ❤️

Why the heart?🤨

Wrong emoji!

I could tell he was lying... I know when he is. Did Kenzie like me?

Mackenzie

After that text, Bluey and I got awkward around one another. She seemed to be uncomfortable around me. I kept getting butterflies around her, she so damn cute how do I not?

"H-hey Bluey... About that text..." I started, she stopped me. "Kenzie, I already know you like me, it's easy to tell." She said, "Really? I'm that obvious?" I asked, she chuckled but returned to her emotionless state.

"Kenzie, I know you want to help, but I don't want another relationship. Plus, I still like Rusty." This made me sad, after all I did for her just to shut me down? Ugh...

"Sorry Bluey, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, bye." I told her and walked away, Bluey just sat on the grass and curled into a ball.

I heard the Blue heeler begin to cry. Did I hurt her? I didn't mean to hurt anyone...

*Whack!*

"Ow! What the!?" Bluey screamed, I turned around to see snickers hit her with a stick. He did it once again causing the heeler to bleed.

*Yip!*

Rusty and I flew over to the scene in all haste, he was on the opposite side of the field from Bluey and I.

I tackled Snickers while Rusty tended to Bluey, since they'd been together they were closer.

"Bluey you alright?" Rusty asked, Bluey just sat there holding her head, crying.

"Snickers what the F!?" I screamed in his face, "She hurt Rusty! She deserves it!" Snickers bellowed.

"W-what? I hurt you Rusty? How?" Bluey asked him, "Fix wounds now, talk later." Rusty said and lifted Bluey up in his arms. Bluey blushed at the fact, and Rusty sprinted her inside to the nurse.

"Now then, EXPLAIN YOURSELF" I screamed at snickers.

Snickers gave me the rundown, Rusty was hurt bc of the breakup, and wanted to salvage it. Snickers took this into his own hands for his friend.

"Snickers... Are you autistic?" I asked him, "What the heck!? No! Why even ask that!?" He screamed, "Because you just hit a girl with a stick over your friend being emotionally hurt bc of something they both decided!" I hit him across the face, I think he realized.

"Sorry mate, but you need to get to a doctor for that, I gtg!" I told him and raced to where Bluey was.

"Hey Mackenzie." Rusty said, "Hey mate, how's she doing?" I asked him, us both waiting outside the nurses room.

"Doing alright, but hey... I know about your crush on her." He told me, "y-you do?" I asked, "Yea, I don't hate you for it, all I ask is you wait until she makes a move if it ever comes to it." He asked, just wanting the best for the Blue Heeler. "Always Rusty, it's her choice."

Bluey

I overheard the boys talking about their love for me... What in the world is going on now? I like both of them, they're both great guys... But who do I choose? I mean... Rusty and I tried, but we seem to miss each other. Kenzie is cute and fun to hang with, and he does show compassion and respect for me. This is hard... What do I do?