MS. KNOWLES - BEYONCÉ.

"𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍. 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚."

     starring

     starring...
                  𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄́ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒.

In quest of a class where she could sit down and relax away from all the commotion and noise that is school, Victoria strolled through the crowded corridor with the midday wind blowing her brown tresses into her face.

In an attempt to reduce the strain on her back, she adjusted the bookbag that was excessively heavy with textbooks and adjusted the straps at the bottom.

Her efforts, nevertheless, were in futile. As her brand-new, white Uptemos clattered across the flagstone floors, she let out a sigh.

She had just completed a chemistry experiment that she had been dreading since the commencement of the school week, and her head was now pounding.

The loud and liveliness of her senior classroom did not assist in it fading away, therefore she was searching for any isolated classroom to spend the remainder of her lunch hour in.

She hoped that she would continue the fantasy novel she was reading or simply put her head down to take a short nap.

"Vicky!" She stopped in her tracks when she heard her name being yelled out, knocked into a few girls who shot her nasty looks, and she simply rolled her eyes.

She craned her neck, scouring the congested hallway for the potential caller. She turned around and glanced at her classmate, Maya, after feeling a hand tap her on the back.

Since their friendship began in the eighth grade, Maya and Victoria have stayed loyal. Even though she wouldn't consider Maya to be one of her "bestfriends," she was fun to be around and would always encourage her shenanigans.

"Wassup, Maya?" Although she wasn't necessarily in the mood to talk, Victoria gave the girl a sweet smile while brushing some of the hair out of her eyes. "You seen Beyoncé today?" Victoria's eyes lit up at the mention of the young woman's name.

Beyoncé, who everyone addressed as "Ms. Knowles", taught music theory to the younger students, but the girl had developed a great affinity for her from the first time she'd seen her in the cafeteria while she was getting lunch one time.

She was the youngest member of the staff and her students tend to flock to her due to her welcoming nature and that's what Victoria liked about her, well that and how she oozed sex appeal, whether it was how she carried herself or how she talked, Victoria would eat it all up.