PARTY GIRLS - YOU.

"𝐺𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑖 𝑤𝑎 𝑓𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑢ℎ, 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑢ℎ."

   𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 + 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀

   𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 + 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀.

                             ------------

𓃠

Different colored lights strobed around the room, creating a mesmerizing display of hues that danced across the walls and the faces of the partygoers.

The mingling scents of weed and alcohol intermingled in the air, creating a heady atmosphere that enveloped the crowded club.

Warm bodies swayed and pressed against each other, moving in sync with the pulsating beat of the music that reverberated through the space.

My friends and I had gone on an end-of-year getaway to a tropical destination, seeking refuge from the encroaching chill of the approaching winter in the US.

Anaiya, one of my closest friends, had proposed a girls' trip to Jamaica, and we found ourselves immersed in the vibrant nightlife of the island. While my companions reveled in the energetic ambiance of the club, I found myself somewhat reserved, not particularly fond of the crowded and noisy environment.

Despite my reluctance to fully embrace the club scene, I couldn't help but sway my hips subtly to the infectious rhythm of Vybz Kartel's 'Bet Mi Money' as I sipped on a rum and coke. Standing amidst the pulsating crowd, I observed my friends joyously engaging in the festivities, their carefree spirits infectious.

Among the swirling mass of bodies on the dance floor, my gaze was drawn to another figure, a striking brown-skinned woman who exuded an aura of confidence and allure.

Her skin seemed to glisten like caramel under the vibrant lights, accentuating her mesmerizing presence, something about her looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Clad in a green and yellow sheer mesh dress that revealed a bold red bathing suit underneath, she moved with a fluidity that captivated onlookers, deftly navigating the crowded dance floor in strappy heels that added a touch of elegance to her ensemble.

As she swayed her hips effortlessly, entwined in a dance with another woman, it was evident that she possessed a natural grace and poise that mesmerized those around her.

Her brown bob cascaded around her like a halo, adding to the allure of her movements. Despite the pulsating energy of the club around her, she appeared completely at ease, lost in the rhythm of the music with a carefree abandon that was both captivating and enigmatic.

A moment of connection passed between us as she turned her head in my direction, her gaze meeting mine briefly. A warm, friendly smile graced her lips, acknowledging the unspoken exchange between us.