ACT RIGHT - MEGAN.

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬."

starring

starring...
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍.

𓃠

Victoria wearily pushed open the quartz-colored doors to her shared condo with her girlfriend, Megan. The weight of the day hung heavy on her shoulders as she trudged across the cool marble floor, the sound of her sneakers scuffing against the tiles echoing through the spacious living room.

With a deep sigh, she closed the door behind her, shutting out the outside world and the frustrations that had plagued her all day. Her dancers had pissed her off to the max, failing to grasp a crucial part of the choreography for Alright, despite Sean's efforts to drill it into them.

She had cussed everyone put clean, even Sean before storming out of the studio in whirlwind of anger. Now, finally home, all she craved was a hot shower and a moment of peace.

But as she flicked on the harsh lights and kicked off her shoes, tossing them carelessly aside, she found that even settling in pissed her off. Every little noise grated on her nerves, from the blaring TV in the bedroom to the clatter of her shoes hitting the floor.

Hanging her Sprayground bag on the back of the door, she made her way to the bedroom where Megan lounged on the bed, engrossed in a show.

Ignoring her girlfriend's presence, Victoria headed straight for the bathroom, seeking solace in the familiar routine of washing away the day's frustrations. Megan watched her with a furrowed brow, puzzled by Victoria's uncharacteristic silence.

"Hey baby," she called out, but received no response. Confusion crept into her features as she wondered if Victoria had even heard her. In the dimly lit bathroom, Victoria shed her jewelry with a sense of urgency, stowing them away in the gold jewelry box on the vanity.

Pushing her hair up into a messy bun and rolling up her sleeves, she let the cool water soothe her tired skin, the tension in her muscles gradually easing.

Megan entered the bathroom, leaning against the door frame with a quizzical expression. "Hello? You ain't hear me talking to you," she prodded, her arms folded across her chest. Victoria shot back a snarky reply, "I did."

"The hell wrong with you?" Megan's patience wore thin, her confusion giving way to frustration as she tried to make sense of Victoria's uncharacteristic behavior.

This silence was a rarity in their relationship, where open communication had always been their cornerstone.

Drying her face with a plush towel, Victoria met Megan's glare in the mirror, her defiance clear in her gaze. With a sharp tilt of her head, she challenged Megan's unspoken question, daring her to break the silence that hung heavy between them.