SORRY - TEYANA.

"𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐.. 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏."

      starring

starring...

𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑.

𓃠

In the midst of the city's rainy ambiance, the gentle tapping of raindrops against the windshield of Victoria's G-Wagon created a soothing rhythm, harmonizing with the mellow reggae music playing in the background.

With a hint of melancholy in her expression, Victoria navigated the wet streets, her fingers lightly drumming on the steering wheel as she anxiously glanced at the clock, noting the time as 8:48. Eager to reach her destination, she pressed on the gas pedal, propelling herself forward.

It had been two weeks since she last spoke to her significant other, Teyana. A petty heated argument had escalated into Victoria getting kicked out of the girl's apartment, leading Teyana to cut off all communication from blocking her on Instagram, Imessage, TikTok, even proceeding to take her off of the joint Spotify and Apple Music Plans. Yeah, it was that bad.

Leaving Victoria in a state of emotional turmoil, the songstress found solace in her own apartment. She spent her days lost in a haze of tears, indulging in comfort food, and seeking refuge in the familiarity of old movies.

The weight of her heartache was palpable, casting a shadow over her usual vibrancy. It wasn't until her manager's urgent and blunt call demanding her presence at a scheduled dance practice that reality pierced through her haze.

Victoria, still engulfed in sadness, tried to explain her inability to face the world, her voice muffled by sobs and the taste of cookies lingering in her mouth. "But but, she- won't talk to me," Victoria managed to say, her words choked with emotion. Her disheveled appearance mirrored the chaos in her heart, a stark contrast to her usual polished self.

"You gotta make that girl talk to you, you love her?" Rachelle's voice held a mix of concern and determination as she prodded Victoria to confront her feelings.

Victoria, with a heavy heart but unwavering honesty, acknowledged the depth of her love for the person who had turned her world upside down.

"I do, real bad too," Victoria confessed, her vulnerability laid bare. Rachelle's words struck a chord, awakening a sense of purpose within Victoria.

"Exactly, now get up and go get your girl. You look a mess, Victoria," Rachelle's blunt yet caring advice cut through the fog of despair, propelling Victoria to her feet.

With a deep breath and a newfound determination, Victoria wiped away her tears, ready to face the challenges ahead and fight for the love that meant everything to her.