Gael - Are We Spoiling The Future?

Francis won't stop yapping to me.

I'm alone in my room, and the only thing to be heard is sad violin noise and my phone committing suicide of the bed every few minutes.

Fed up, I picked it up, right as I got a call and accidentally clicked the accept button 3 times.

"GAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Francis screamed. Did they break up? That had got to be the reason for his panic.

"W-what-"

"Hypothetically, if you were to accidentally had dropped a chandelier from your sister's store on a costumer, while she left you in charge, what would you do?" That ain't hypothetical.

"Um... call 911?" I stated the obvious.

"I DID THAT! MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME! WHEN THEY FINALLY NOTICE ME, IT'S WHEN I'M IN TROUBLE!"

I kind of feel bad for him, because his sister is so successful, the only time he gets noticed is when he gets in trouble. He can't exceed her in anything.

"Well what if-"

"Gotta go, they're coming. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-" He disconnected.

I went back to making music.

==========

I was sitting in my room, trying to complete a jigsaw puzzle when Aimee walked in with Aurora acting all giddy and excited.

"CAN I DO A READING ON YOU?" Aimee asked, jumping up and down. She was holding a glowing sphere that is obviously electronic.

Sighing, I answered anyway, "Okay fine."

Being the uncultured people that they are, they swat the puzzle aside and my progress went back to 0. That is a 5000 pieces puzzle, dipshit. And I was like over halfway done.

I crossed my leg on the floor and Aimee took my hand and rubbed it. What the fuck. I no no want this anymore. Get away from me.

"BE STILL DAM," She yelled.

April entered the room, "Oooh it's your turn now? Do you think it works on dead people?" She whispered.

I could just tell her. So why am I not?

"What exactly are you trying to see from my future?" I asked Aimee.

"SHUT UP." I shut up. "This is to see how you die. It's a simple reading, good for practising my fortune telling skill."

It's concerning that this is all for better magic skill.

"So... you have magic power... anyone else have magic power?"

"Aunt Elizabeth, duh. She cuts soup I'm surprised no one caught on yet. Why?"

"No reasons." She can see the future... sort of. Aunt Elizabeth defies physic. I see ghost.

"Does Mom have any power?" Aurora asked, "How come the adopted kid get powers and all I can do is see a ghost?"

"Ah so you do see an unknown entity," Aimee snickered, "I don't know if your mom have power of not."

She took a deep breath.

"AND I TOLD YOU. SINCE THE STORK BRING THE BABY, BY LOGIC, WE ARE ALL ADOPTED."

"Where do you think the stork get the baby?"

"THE BABY FACTORY"

"How do you think they make them?"

"OUT OF CORNS AND CAULIFLOWER"

"THAT'S 3 DIFFERENT BELIEFS PUT INTO ONE WHAT???"

Aimee is bright about the future, not the truth.

"Okay okay.... your surrounded by death-"

"What will happen?" I asked.

She frowned in disapproval, "Cryptic message. Your fate will be similar to one that changed your life." She yanked her hand away and stood up. "I hate main characters. All my life I'm a side character!"

"What are you on about???" Aurora asked.

"I'M SICK OF BEING THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING. YOU KNOW WHY I CAN SEE THE FUTURE? CAUSE I'M AWARE WE'RE JUST CHARACTERS IN A BOOK. ON A RANDOM WEBSITE TO BE SPECIFIC. ONE WHERE SILLY STUFF HAPPENED."

She snapped her neck turning to April.

"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, GHOST. I KNOW HOW THIS END I KNOW-"

"DON'T SPOIL THE STORY!" Aurora screamed, "I DON'T WANT YOU TO SPOIL THE STORY!"

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, MAIN CHARACTER. GAEL TELL HER HOW SHE DIED!"

Aimee stormed out, "I WANT TO GO BACK TO PARIS!" and she stomped her feet downstair, throwing a tantrum.

We got quiet.

April looked at me, "What- how did I die?"

==========

a/n

i cringed so hard at the original version wtf

~selenur