Chapter 2 : Planning Ahead

Start from the beginning

Vados and Champa then bean back to Univsere 6

Jackarot: oh uh, THANKS LORD CHAMPA!

Through Space

Vados: are you sure about this my Lord because if we lose you'll have to give up the six wish orbs you work so hard to collect.

Champa: they don't look a that tough to me,  their reflexes are probably awful slow, even for being a mortal, although the Jackarot fellow does peak my interest, but if that's all that beer has to offer then we have absolutely nothing to worry about Vados *chuckles* the seventh universe, Earth, and all the delicious goodies will belong to us soon enough.

Beerus' Planet

Goku Vegeta and Jack took of their suits

Jackarot: oh geez, that was heavy as hell.

Goku: yeah, for a second, I thought I was about to lose my last breath there.

Vegeta: it's merely a stretch for me.

They all drop their suits.

Vegeta: I'm not gonna stop until I'm the ultimate number one warrior.

Goku and Jack start stretching

Vegeta: Someday I'm gonna take everyone out, Beerus Whis Champa and Vados.

Jackarot: Well yeah we all want to be number one but it's best just.. you know.. use a good cause.

Vegeta: Tch, Whatever.

Goku: by the way guys, these matches are five on five right, so I wonder what Lord beerus is going to fill out the rest of the team.

Vegeta: Ha, it doesn't matter who they are, they won't even have a chance to fight if I crush everyone on the six universe team myself.

Jackarot: Dad! Come on, I know you're Pride is to beat everyone and be the Best, but leave some for the rest of us you know.

Goku: yeah, don't hog all the fun Vegeta, you know what I'm calling it I'm gonna be the lead off guy and fight first.

Vegeta: NO WAY! Do you honestly believe I would allow that!

Goku: you have to, I called it haha

Beerus: hey, you Three, get a move on or we're leaving you here.

Vegeta stands up straight

Vegeta: Yes Sir, right away sir!

Vegeta flys to Beerus

Jackarot: well, I guess my dad is still afraid of Lord Beerus *chuckles*

They all fly of to Earth

On Earth

Whis and Beerus were eating while Jackarot was explaining the situation to Bulma 

Bulma : HUH!! how'd you wind up in this situation!

Vegeta: I don't know it sort of happened is not like I take notes.