Chapter 37

Me and the guys were sitting on the couch watching Pokémon, then I tell the guys that my birthday was in 2 days which is December 14( in the story it is December )then I was interrupted by a knock at the door, I get up to answer it since everyone else were too lazy to answer, when I open the door to see Mari was standing there, I felt like crying and I felt like slapping the shit out of her because Kian was the one who told me she shot me,

"Ew, it's the bitch that shot my boyfriend" she said and rolled her eyes.

"He's not your boyfriend he is my boyfriend" I told her

"Uh, no he is not, he never broke up with me and has been texting me since yesterday and 10 minutes ago." she said in my face.

"Jc" I said his name aloud enough that he would hear me, then I turned at looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm leaving now, I just wanted to see how he was doing" Mari said as she got in her car and drove away.

I turned back to jc,

"How could you, you lead me on, making me get with you again, and you were still dating that slut." I yelled at him.

"Hey don't call her a slut, bitch" he yelled back to me and then covered his mouth quickly.

I tensed up, then slapped him and ran out of the house, I ran somewhere I don't even know where I was.

I knew it was a bad thing to get back with him.

I ran and somehow got to Venice Beach.

I sat under the Boardwalk and started crying, I don't wanna go back to there house, I don't wanna go back to my house, I wanna be alone,

I got out from under the Boardwalk and walked to a little place where they sell smoothies, I got strawberry and banana, then went back under the Boardwalk.

•*• next day*•*

I spent the night at a hotel and I've been getting bunches of texts from kian, Jc, Andrea, Jen, and the others.

I haven't answered them at all.

I hope they don't come and try to find me, if they do I'm going to be mad.

Damn, I just realized that tomorrow is my birthday, I'm turning 20, but of course I'll be spending it alone.

Right now I was sitting under the Boardwalk, then I hear familiar voices, then I see people come down the stairs and I realized that it was them, the people that I didn't want to see right now.

"I really miss Bella, I love her so much, but I actually broke up with Mari, mari just wants me back." jc said, I started crying,

"I miss you too" I whispered 'to him'

••Jc's POV••

"I really miss Bella, I love her so much, but I actually broke up with Mari, mari just wants me back." I told Kian

"I know, she is so fragile, anything can hurt her," Kian told me

" I know, it's just, are relationship is all screwed up, because of me, because of how such of a ass I am,". I told him holding tears back.

"Jc it's ok she'll come back," he said

"I hope, tomorrow is her 20th birthday and I wanna spend it with her." I told him.

2 hours later

We've been at the beach for about two hours but right now we are leaving.

We were talking then I see her, the girl that I love more than anything, there she was sitting under the Boardwalk.

"Hey guys I'll catch up with you guys later, I'm going to look at something I said and went away from the group to where she was at.

I went to her from the side and sat next to her.

"Hey" I said to her

"Uh...um.... hi" she said scared.

"I missed you." I told her without being scared, I was telling the truth.

".........Jc, why haven't we had a nice relationship, why can't we be like any normal couple, no arguing, no fighting, no distance, no heart breaks????" She asked me while she stared out at the ocean.

"I don't know, maybe if we stared again, restart our whole relationship, erase the old relationship and start a new clean relationship." I asked her, I turned to her, and turned her to me.

"Jc........I don't know,you have hurt me many times, I don't know if I can trust you" Bella said turning away from me.

"Please Bella, I love you so much and I can't live without you, your the one I want to spend my whole life with, please let's just restart out relationship, if you want that to happen just say yes." I told Bella

She sighed then,

"Yes, only because you make me happy and I love you too much." she said while smiling at me, I lean in kiss her, I love kissing her, it makes me feel.........weird..... a good weird.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I love you guys, vote for a new chapter and comment things that should happen and they might as well happen.

Vote if you actually read this chapter and comment something that will make me smile

I love you guys.