Chapter 29

I then heard people talking, I remember there voices, I think I heard, Andreas, Jenns, kians, Ricky's, Connors, and others I just forgot there names.

I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes, to see, the people around me, and see where I was, j don't remember what happened, only me seeing jc at Starbucks. I felt someone grab my right hand and kiss the top of it. I didn't know who it was but I actually squeezed it, I was scared, I didn't know what was happening, I don't think I was dead, I then started breaking fast, I think I was having a panic attack, then the person that was holding my hand let go, and went somewhere, then I heard people run it then I felt people holding me down because, I was moving everywhere and still breathing hardly, then someone puts this little mask on my face and I started calming down and then I blacked out.

*•*Jc's POV*•*

I was getting Starbucks then I saw Bella, she looked so beautiful, but hurt, I can't believe I have hurt her many many times, and now we're not a thing anymore, I don't have her by my side, I don't have anyone to sleep next to, when I saw her wearing my sweatshirt she took from me it made me happy.

I then spoke up,

"Oh hey bella!!!!" I said with a small smile and She just walked faster.

"Bella" I said a grabbed her arm

"What do you want" she asked me quietly because I can tell she doesn't want to talk to me right now.

"I need to talk to you about what happened" I told her

"There is nothing to talk about, you hurt me to many time and I don't want to see you again or else you'll hurt me again." She told me and pulled her arm from my grip and ran, tears in her eyes,

I can't believe I did this to her, she has gone threw too much, why did lia have to come into our relationship and ruin it, why did this happen to us, I care for her to much, and I won't let anyone hurt her, I regret all what I have done to her, I feel bad for coming into her life and destroying it, I wish I never hurt her.

*•*2 hours later*•* (still Jc's POV)

I got a phone call from Andrea, I answered it to a crying Andrea.
(J=Jc a=Andrea)

J- what's wrong Andrea

A- b-bella is in he hospital

J-WHAT ILL BE THERE IN A BIT

I then hung up and ran to my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

When I got to the hospital I went up to the nurse and asked,

"What room is Bella Mariee in????" I asked fast

"Room 316" the nurse told me and I ran to the elevator and went on the third floor

When I got to her room everyone was there and she was so pale, and looked peaceful, I then had tears coming down my cheeks and went a sat in the chair next to Bella and held her hand.

A couple minutes later she squeezed my hand, I had a little smile on my face but it went away because, as started breaking heavily and started to have an anxiety attack .

I let go of her hand and ran to get the nurse and 6 nurses came in the room, then they put this mask to help her breath correctly on her face and she calmed down,

I don't know how long she will be in the hospital, but I hope soon so I can talk to her, I want my Bella back, and if not, my life is ruined.

Thank you guys for reading vote and comment, and I might start doing two chapters a day now, would you want two chapters a day, if you do comment!!!!!!!

-️️Stay Cloudy☁️