Chapter 14

*•*Bella's POV*•*

We were driving to Toronto and honestly, it was really long, were almost there and all of us are changed and were sitting around talking.

"Bella, how long have you and Jc been together?????" He asked me

"About four months.... Right???" I asked Jc.

"You don't know!!! Your gonna pay!!" He said with a smirk and started coming towards me everyone had there cameras out vlogging us. I ran to the back of the bus, there was no where to go, uh oh, what is he going to do.

"Bella!!! I'm coming for you!!" He yelled and he ran toward me.

Once he got to me he started tickling me, I was laughing so hard i was crying and I couldn't breath. he finally stopped and went back to where we were sitting.

" Well that was quite the show." Sam said and we all laughed

*•*2 hours later*•*

We were finally in Toronto heading to the venue.

We got to the venue and went through the back door like always and with the girls in the back screaming again.

Many shows went on and some of the people that went on were like superwoman, grace helbig , lia Marie johnson, Andrea russet, Jennxpen, Andrew Lowe, lohanthony and many more!!!!finally it was my turn, of course the mad introduced me and the fans went crazy again. this time for my show, I was doing calling on fans and they come on the stage take a picture and then we would have them tell me thing about them then I am giving the some of my merch.

My show was about ten minutes then I finally got off the stage while I was walking back to the room I saw something that I never wanted to see.........................

Hahahahahha, left you guys with a cliffhanger, we'll vote, comment, and follow me on here, and can you guess what happened?!?!?! And 1k here we come!!!! Thanks for the reads!!!!

-☁️Stay Cloudy☁️