Chapter 35

Bella's POV

I woke up in the hospital, I had a million tubes attached to me it seemed like, I don't remember what happened, all I remember was when jc got shot, I hope he is ok, I don't know why I am in the hospital, oh well I guess I'll ask the nurse when they come in here.

********

5 minutes later

***********

I was laying in the hospital bed just staring at a plain white wall, then all of a sudden the nurse walked in.

"Hey sweetie how do you feel." she asked me in a sweet tone

"Ok" I tried to say because my throat was dry and I could tell that she noticed because she went to the sink and got a cup and filled it with water.

She then handed me the water and I kept drinking the water.

"Do you remember anything that happened last month???" The nurse asked and I basically chocked on my water.

"I've been in here for one month???" Asked shocked.

"Yes Ma'am" she said politely

"Did Justin Caylen leave already??" I asked her

"Ummm, I don't know but let me go check" she said and left the room

************•

5 minutes later

********•
Five minutes later the nurse came back.

"Oh sweetie Justin was in the hospital for only a week, he got shot in leg, but you got shot in the stomach and you went into a coma." she said sweetly and kind of sad

"Oh" was all I said after that

"Well you the good thing is that you get to get out tonight." the nurse said with a big smile

"Oh, ok" I said with a small smile

"Ok I'll leave you to yourself," she said with a smile and left the room.

Wen she left I picked up my gown and looked at the wound, it looked bad, no wonder I went into a coma.

***********
**********

Later that night*

I was finally getting out of the hospital, I was dressed in a white shirt the nurse gave me to wear and some shorts she gave me to wear and I was wearing my converse.

I decided to walk home since it was still bright out, it was only 5:36 so why not, I'm glad that they were able to give me the key to my key to my apartment and my phone.

******•******•*******•****

I finally got home and I unlocked the door and when I walked into the apartment I saw Jen and Andrea sitting on the couch looking like someone was about to kill them, but when they saw that it was me there eyes went big an they ran up to me and hugged me.

"Girl we have to celebrate!!!!" Andrea yelled and we went to get dressed.

I chose a black romper with black vans, I then did my hair in a fishtail braid, I did my make up basic just mascara and eyeliner,

***********

When I was done we all went out the door and went into the car and drove to the place we are celebrating at.

********

We ended up at the o2l house to celebrate, I don't care anymore about being around jc.

**********

We walked in the house and there was already here like, Anthony (lohanthony), Rebecca (Rebecca black),
And many more.

I was walking around then all of a sudden someone covers my mouth and picks me up.

**********

Whoever picked me up right now we are in Jc's room.

When the person put me down I looked and saw that it was jc.

I started walking towards the door until jc grabs my arm,

"What do you want????" I asked getting annoyed

"Bella I need to talk to you" he said softly

I then pulled my arm out of his grip and sat on his bed and he sat next to me on my right.

"Bella, ever since our brake up, I've been terrible, I've been barley posting videos, I tried getting new girl friends to try and get over you but it just didn't work, Bella, I just need you back, back in my arms, I just need you, you are the only girl that I've loved so much that I had to get others girls to be my girlfriend and try to get you off my mind, I love you." he said and I had a tear come down my cheek I then stood up and say in Jc's lap, wrapped my legs around his torso and hugged him, I've missed hugging him.

After our hugs we looked at each other and then we kissed, man, the feeling of his lips on mine felt like I was the most special girl ever.

"I love you Bella" jc whispered in my ear.

"I love you too jc" I whispered in his ear and then for the rest of the party me and jc spent the whole time in his room watching movies and eating junk food.

****************************
••••••••••••••=•=•=•=••••••••••=•=••
*****************************

Thanks for reading this chapter if you enjoyed it and want more chapters VOTE!!!!!!!!! And leave comments because they help me creat the next chapters!!!!!

Love you guys !!!!