Chapter 31

*•*Andrea's POV*•*

I was going to go get Taco Bell for the girls and I, I yelled to Jen while she was in her room what she wanted and she wanted Doritos loco tacos with tea, I yelled up to Bella to see what she wanted she didn't answer usually she yells back, I yelled back to her again, no answer again, what the hell, well then I'm going to her room,

I walked up to her room and walked in, she wasn't in her room, then I looked in her bathroom and saw the saddest thing ever, Bella lying there bleeding and looks like she is dead, I cheated her pulse, yes, she's still alive!!!!

But I dialed 911 and I told them everything and then the street and there in there way.

"Jen!!!!" I yelled and she came to me, and when she saw Bella, tears came down her cheeks.

The ambulance came a couple minutes later and me and Jen got in the car a followed the ambulance.

When we got to the hospital we couldn't go inside of the room, so we had to sit in the chairs outside of it.

I decided to call Kian to come, I wanted to be with him.

( k=Kian A=Andrea)

K- hey babe

A- *sniff* I need you to come to the hospital.

K- what!!!! What happened.

A- Bella , she might be gone,

K- what do you mean Bella might be gone.

A-I don't wanna talk about it just ease come.

K- ok, I'm on my way.

(Kians POV)

Bella might be gone, how??? What happened. idk,

"Guys get down here" I yelled to the guys, and they all came down, Jc came down with Madison, honestly I don't like madison, she dresses like a slut.

"Ok who is going to the hospital with me" I asked

"Wait why are you going. To the hospital" Connor asked

"Bella, she is in it, but I don't know why, Andrea didn't want to tell me," I told them.

"Damn that girl is always in the hospital," Jc said and made me mad.

"Shut up Jc, I bet she is in the hospital because of you, go back up there with your slutty Girlfriend." I yelled at him

"Madison isn't slutty, look at your girlfriend!!!" He yelled back at me, ok hats it, he crossed the line, nobody talks about Andrea like that.

"Fuck you" i yelled and jumped and him and started punching him, I then get pulled away by the guys,

"Jc just go upstairs with Madison." Ricky told jc.

"With his slutty girlfriend you mean" I whispered

After a couple minutes we got in the car bs drove to the hospital, Andrea texted me the room number and we went to the room, but we sat in the chairs.

I sat next to Andrea and she asked me a question,

"Kian why isn't Jc here, he always comes when Bella is in the hospital." she asked me.

"He moved on and is at home with his slutty girl friend." I told her

"Oh" she said back

We could hear everything from the room because how quiet it was .

A few minutes later, the monitor stopped beating, Andrea was crying so hard into my chest, Jen was crying into her knees and the boys were crying also.

The doctor came out,

"I think you guys should go home, she's not going home." he said with tears in his eyes, I never saw a doctor cry.

We all nodded out heads and we walked out of the building crying.

When me and the boys came home Jc and Madison were sitting on the couch,

"Thanks a lot Jc, Bella is dead because of you." I told him and ran up to my room, I called Andrea and asked her if she wanted to come over and she said yes.

(Andreas POV)

When I got to the O2l house I just walked in, walked to Jc and his slutty girlfriend were at and I slapped Jc,

"What the hell Andrea!!!" Jc yelled at me.

"That for making Bella kill herself!!!!" I yelled at him, and just sat there, he didn't CARE!!!!!!

"Fuck you Jc, fuck you, and I wish it was you that killed yourself and not Bella, I bet we all wish it was like that," I yelled at him, then when I passed his slut, I said slut I don't care what she thinks of me she is a slut. I then walked up to Kians room and started crying harder that I was at the hospital when he was the monitor stopped.

But then me and Kian cuddled up together and fell asleep.

More chapters coming!!!!!