Chapter 30

I was still in the hospital and I've actually been in here for half of a month because of the crash and my anxiety. Everyone has visited me and we had conversations, but when Jc would try to talk to me I'd just ignored him, he'd get upset that I would but I didn't care, but anyways I'm going Home today, finally going to be in my bed, that is conferrable and be with the girls,

***************

Yasssssss, I'm finally going home, right now I'm in the car with the girls and were. Going to Taco Bell!!!! I haven't been there in forever, all I've had to eat this past month was nasty hospital food.

********************

We got to the Taco Bell and we were ordering, once he man got our orders we sat at the table, and we were waiting for kian and he was bringing Ricky and someone else I forgot who it was.

*******************

5 minutes later kian arrives with Ricky and fucking Jc!!!!!

OMG it's like there trying to kill me, I'm not going to talk to Jc, I moved on, well maybe, actually I haven't, but, I have to, its for the best,

*******************

We finally got our food and we started eating, I got a tacos that had only the meat on it because, I'm a picky eater and I've always had this, and I had a root beer because, it is my favorite soda ever.

While we were eating everyone was talking but me, because, I would probably start talking to Jc, and j don't wanna talk to him.

"Hey Bella why aren't you talking??" Jc asked I looked at him and I texted Andrea this, ' I don't wanna talk to him can you you say I lost my voice.

She then texted back "yah I guess"

"Guys Bella can't talk because she lost her voice," Andrea told them,

"Oh, ok" they both said the same

A few minute later Kian spoke up,

"Hey I'm going to go home I'm tired" Kian said,

"I'll go too." Andrea said and they left.

I stood up and walked out I started walking down the street until Jc came running and wrapped me in his arm, I didn't do anything, he then let me down,

"Bella I know you didn't lose your voice" he told me

"How did you know" I asked him

"Bella I know you" he said, I'm glad that my apartment was literally down the street, I ran to it, but when I stopped to get the key, Jc turned me around and kissed me, I wanted to kiss him back but I didn't I pushed him away and unlocked the door and shut it, I can't love him anymore, I cant, I need to get him out of my way,

(4 months later)

Today is the day that I make a new video, I feel like I have the strength to make one.

"Hey everyone it Bella and I'm finally back!!!!! Woo!!!! But today I'm foing a Q&A, so I asked you guys on Twitter to ask me some questions and yah, so let's do this, first question :were do you like to go shopping in the mall.
I actually have a lot so here are a couple, forever 21, zummies, and American eagle. second question."

Many questions went by and at the end I told them that I will be making videos every Friday.

I went on Instagram and a lot of people tagged me in the same post, I clicked the picture without reading who's post it was. When I was on it I saw Jc kissing a girl, I'm guessing that is his girlfriend, I still haven't moved on I cant, Jc was someone that made me happy.

I started crying because I miss him wrapping his arms around my waist and all the things we could've done together. I've been getting hate because people thought that our breakup made Jc stop making videos, I didn't even know that he stopped making videos.
A lot of the hate hot to me, I decided to go on jc's YouTube channel, well he reached 2 million and he has a video up from three days ago, so I watched it.

(Jc's video)

"What's up guys.....................jc here, and today I am here with my beautiful girl friend Madison, say hi, 'hi', ok so today we are going to be doing the boy friend vs girlfriend challenge, so we are going to be giving each other questions about us and yah so let's get this started,"

"ok I'm going first" Madison said

"What is my favorite color???"she asked Jc

"Purple" Jc said

"Yup"

(A few questions later)

"Which o2l member is my bestest friend" Jc asked Madison,

"You never told me this, Jc!!!" She whined

"It's obvious" he told her

"Uhhhh"

"3"

"2"

Then Jc smashed a cake in her face for the third time.

"JC!!!!" She yelled and started laughing

Jc wiped the frosting off of her face

"I couldn't breath" she said

"Awww, baby I'm sorry," Jc said and kissed her cheek.

"Well thank you guys for watching this weeks video, I'll be making them still on Thursday and yah, if you guys been wondering me and Madison, we've been together for two months and she is the best girlfriend I have ever had, so yah see you next Thursday with a new video," Jc said and kissed Madison and covered the lens.

Wow, he never liked me, he didn't care about our relationship, I knew he never did that's why he hurt me all those times, he needed a way to break up with me.

I hate life so much I can't take it anymore, my life is ruined.

I got up and went to my bathroom o didn't bother to lock anyone my doors nor shut them, I grabbed my blades, I cut my wrists, they were bleeding a lot, but right now I didn't care, no one would care, I laying on my bathroom floor bleeding and I might die, I was just staring at my roof u till I blacked out.

There is more chapter coming in the next minutes.