Warriors In The Battlefield

A man with a big silhouette riding a horse He is controlling a big, tall, black horse with the bridle. The whole battleground has howls and noises. The ground is red with the pool of blood of the soldiers; the soldiers are fighting with full force from both sides, trying to vanquish opponents; and the big, dangerous warrior horse rider is moving forward on the battlefield. He is scary. Even though his horse is looking like a warrior running with speed, he is following his owner's commands like a loyal pet. Both of their minds are connected, and he knows where his owner wants him to move and to what degree he has to move. Horse hooves are creating scary sounds that can send a shiver down anyone's spine. This man is holding a heavy, shining steel sword in his hand, bathed in crimson blood, a big scary smile is plastered on his face, while cutting his enemy's head from their body. It is looking like he is enjoying this bloodshed way too much, like playing his favourite game just enjoying killing his preys. Aura looks like death himself riding that horse. He is none other than Emperor Jeon Jungkook, who is fighting with one of his enemy kings to take over his kingdom and merge it into his own to expand it more. His army general, Kim Namjoon, is no less; he is also fighting with many soldiers alone while showing his sword's skills. He is a skilled sword master. Now Jungkook is on the battle ground, walking forward towards the enemy king while slicing his opponents soldiers head from their body. Jungkook is a skilled sword master and can use many more weapons skillfully ; he is a skilled gladiator, and along with that, he is trained strong fighter can fight with his enemy without weapons to. he fights with mind he uses his mind to distract enemies. He did the same right here on this battlefield when the opponent's attention was diverted, and at the same time, with the blink of an eye, he changed his move by fooling the opponent. He pierced his sword into his heart. and stabbed it brutally by pushing with more pressure on the sword. The enemy king died on the spot. He pulled back his sword and announced his victory on the battlefield while spitting on the dead king's body. The opposing king's few remaining soldiers surrendered themselves in front of Jungkook after the death of their king.

"Congratulations, Emperor, on this magnificent victory of yours." Army general Namjoon said it to his Empreror Jungkook standing infront of him has arrogant proud smile on his lips.

"It wouldn't be possible without your strategies. army general Namjoon, so congratulations to you to," Jungkook replied.

"King, let's celebrate this victory. We've got some beautiful omegas from this Kingdom." Namjoon suggested.

"General Kim Namjoon tonight I want only virgins." Jungkook said with a lusty smirk on his lips:

Now Jungkook is in his bath tub.

it's relaxing time after spending many days and nights in forest and in battlefield. jungkook is sitting one of his palace out many palaces. he use this palace alone just to relax and to enjoy with omegas he haven't had sex for many months now he need to release his frustration and stress want to have sex. female omegas are along with him all are nude offering him services like massaging. jungkook is kissing one of the female omega. some omegas are touching sucking him.

Kim Namjoon is busy with two female omegas.

both are enjoying sex session with the girls without thinking that one has wedded Husband and kids at home and another one even don't remember he will be going to get marry very soon.

At Park's Kindom

hahahaha "Catch me if you can, you lazy." Jimin is challenging his friend while running fast in the corridor of his father's palace. When he was busy playing with one of his friends, he collided with his own mother and both fell down.