Infinite Void

Everything in this world seems fake. It's like I'm feeling something virtual. Everything feels like fiction. Fictional people, sceneries, hues, blues, everything fictitious. Never in my life have I felt true happiness. Happiness has never been found in my life of 16 years. Everything happened like a sequence, and then it all flashed like lightning and ended.

Ever heard of the Big Bang theory? Well, in my life of 16 years, I was obsessed with science.  I was not a nerd or geek. Not even close to that. Just your average schoolgirl with a  boring appearance and personality. Back to the Big Bang theory, here I am. In the middle of nowhere.

The endless void pierced through me with its never-ending darkness. It was as if an infinite number of eyes looked down on me.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to show everyone what I was capable of. Too bad there was nothing at all.

I have no idea where I am. But one thing's for sure, and that is, I'm floating in the middle of an empty space, freely. Am I...in heaven? Is this what the afterlife looks like? Quite the contrary of what I was picturing.

I'm floating in thin air. This feels like the outer space. It's dark yet peaceful. I'm not on Earth. This is somewhere in the middle of the universe.

I close my eyes to tell myself I'm dreaming. But I'm not. I can't fall asleep. I can't help but wonder about my surroundings. The beautiful shade is unknown to me.