4

My eyes flutter opened by the sound of birds chirping and I stretched my arms blinking my eyes. Is this my cindrella moment, hell no.

But I forgot that I'm in another world, another Galaxy, another Universe. This is so overwhelming.

I admit that no one was there for me in Earth but there were my memories, my home where I grew up. Happiness, sadness, all my treasure of feelings was located there.

The struggles I have gone through my lifetime, everything was there.

Being away from home feels weird. I feel like crying right now I don't know why?

What if I can't go back? No, no that can't happen. I need to go back to my Earth, my planet. After doing whatever shit his father had called me for.

I sighed, but I have to accept this. Jungkook was already up as I couldn't see him in the room. I had the whole damn bed to myself for now.

Suddenly, the door clicked open and my head followed the direction. It was Jungkook.

Take the name of the devil and the devil appears, this suits well the situation right now. "Oh! You are awake," He exclaimed smiling sweetly at me.

"No, I'm sleeping," I said with an annoyed smile and then huffing. I gotta shower and brush teeth but where was I supposed to go. There isn't another door in this room for bathroom.

"Where is the bathroom??" I voiced my thoughts. "I'll take you there," is it that far that you have to take me??

I stood on my feet squinting my eyes and rubbing the back of my head with my hand. Yawning.

I motioned him to lead me wherever the so called bathroom was. We have to walk so much, for me it was so much.

Like, In the morning, you have to walk for eternity just to reach to your bathroom. I'm already feeling so annoyed and irritated by this. I bumped into his back and realized that he had already stopped.

He, ignoring it, opened the door ahead, going inside and I followed. My eyes came out and jaw dropped to the ground the second I entered.

"HOLY SHI-!!"

don't curse,don't curse

"SH-SHOOK, YES SHOOK!!!" he giggles at my reaction. "THIS DAMN BATHROOM IS BIGGER THAN MY WHOLE DAMN HOUSE!!!" I shouted my lungs out not believing how the heck it was so big and pretty at the same time.

It was very large, like very large traditional type bathroom. Shelves were along the walls having different section for beautiful white robes and other essential things.

Not to add that I noticed the robes had this purple sign at the side, the chest area.

While, some crystal purple chandeliers were hung on the ceiling glowing. Small lamps, just like in the hallway, we're hung at distances.

In the centre was this massive pool with warm water as the steam was coming out of it. It looked very deep.

I felt like I was in some kind of fantasy. My eyes didn't leave a single detail while observing it like a spy. This was a sight to behold.

I've been getting surprise and shocks the time I entered this world. "I'll be going then, make sure to lock the door," He said and then left. I immediately locked it , checking twice.

I slowly started to undress myself for taking a bath. I kept the clothes in the closest basket which was for laundry. I carefully took steps towards the pool type bath tub.

Then I made a bun of my hair.

The floor was wet that's why I was walking slowly. The small stairs led me inside the pool. As I stepped, the warm water touched my skin, relaxing me.